Cleveland Clinic Mercy Hospital offers comprehensive radiology services including diagnostics, nuclear imaging, interventional procedures and radiation oncology.
Our impressive list of firsts includes:
- Hospital to offer a school of radiologic technology since 1949
- Hospital to offer Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) for cancer patients
- To offer PET/CT, a blended imaging system that combines PET and CT technology into a single imaging system
- Local hospital to offer a radiation therapy-based CT scanner
- Local hospital to acquire a 16-Channel MRI scanner
Diagnostic imaging, such as ultrasound, X-ray, MRI (magnetic resonance imaging), and CT (computed tomography), help physicians diagnose or better understand certain conditions. Our experienced radiologists read and interpret images to offer additional diagnostic information to primary care or other referring physicians.
- Large, open rooms
- Large picture window may alleviate claustrophobia
Advanced Magnetic Resonance Angiography capabilities
- Shorter scan times
- Wider scanner, not as confined
- Larger rooms
- Fast Reliable ADAC cameras
- Computer upgrades
- Comfortable, private scanning environment
- Combine PET and CT technology into a single imaging system.
- Superimpose the two scans, creating a "fuse image" that shows precisely where the cancerous areas are in a patient's body.
- Can lead to earlier detection and treatment.
Patients must have a referral from their physician for all radiology procedures.
To schedule an appointment, call 330.489.1300.
Radiology is available at: