Marymount Hospital offers a full spectrum of services provided by sub-specialty trained radiologists and technologists. Our Radiology Department is accredited by the American College of Radiology.
Our radiology services include:
- Breast imaging featuring use of the new MammoPad® breast cushion
- CT imaging featuring a new 32 row CT scanner
- Diagnostic radiology
- Digital mammography (Available at Marymount Hospital and Broadview Heights)
- MRI featuring a new 1.5T Avanto
- Nuclear medicine
- All studies are read by board certified Cleveland Clinic radiologists
Our personal attention and significantly advanced equipment offer patients a friendly environment and timely results. We strive to help our patients return to their normal function as quickly and safely as possible.
To schedule an appointment, call 216.636.8200.
For more information, call 216.587.8699.
Radiology services are also available at:
Marymount Medical Center, Broadview Heights
2001 E. Royalton Rd.
Broadview Heights, OH 44147
Marymount Hospital Specialties
Marymount Hospital is committed to providing exceptional patient care in a wide variety of medical specialties. Learn more about the programs and services we offer.