Have a heart problem? Catching heart disease early means your care can start sooner.
Especially when you can get care close to home in Euclid.
Euclid Hospital, a valued resource for your cardiac care, offers general services for heart care. Our experts are here to assess, diagnose and treat your heart conditions.
We also do many types of outpatient heart tests, like:
- Echocardiogram (echos) to produce images of your heart.
- Electrocardiogram (EKG) or Holter monitors to measure heart rhythms.
- Treadmill exercise stress testing to see how your heart handles work.
We’ll also talk with you about risk factors, including:
- High blood pressure (hypertension).
- High cholesterol (hyperlipidemia).
- Family history of heart disease.
Our providers coach you on managing weight, exercising, eating healthy and quitting smoking. A healthy lifestyle can help you avoid future heart-related issues like strokes, heart attacks and other serious conditions.
If you’re recovering from heart conditions or surgery, our Cardiac Rehabilitation Program is conveniently offered at Euclid Hospital.