Our individualized approach combines sub-acute care with a unique setting to help patients restore body, mind and spirit after a serious health episode. Most rooms are private with a serene view of Lake Erie.
Our program offers:
- A level of care needed by a patient who does not require hospital acute care, but who requires more intensive sub-acute care than is provided to the majority of patients in a community skilled nursing facility.
- Specialized advanced equipment and staff training to provide the best outcomes for our patients
- Individualized therapy programs
- 17-acre lakefront setting, with a healing garden featuring waterfalls and pathways
- Home-like therapy areas, including a kitchen and a carpeted suite for practicing the activities of daily living
- Community-based activities
- Caregiver and family education
Staff will assess your needs and design specific exercises, tasks and adaptive equipment to improve your ability to care for yourself independently.
The ability to travel in a vehicle is an important part of independence. A transfer car, generously donated by the Cleveland Clinic Staff Auxiliary Board, is used to simulate the process of getting into and out of a car so that you can regain your travel independence.
- Member of the American Hospital Association
- Joint Commission and Ohio Department of Health