Why Join LifeStyles
Cleveland Clinic Akron General recognizes the benefits of wellness and prevention as a part of your good health. Whether it’s increasing fitness, toning, eating healthier, strengthening your heart, lowering your cholesterol, losing weight or trying a new activity – we can help you.
Joining a medically-based fitness facility like LifeStyles helps members incorporate not just exercise, but overall wellness into your lifestyle through:
- Health assessments.
- Exercise equipment, indoor track, pools and a variety of fitness programs.
- Degreed exercise specialists and certified personal trainers on site.
- 24-hour nutrition analysis and dietary assessment.
Get personalized attention with LifeStyles’ dedicated, attentive and educated staff. Enjoy unlimited fitness classes, babysitting (see Benefits, below), indoor pools, state-of-the-art equipment, flexible hours and more.
Multiple LifeStyles locations
If you happen to live by one location and work by another, you will be happy to know that LifeStyles members have access to our three centers.
- Health & Wellness Center, Bath – 4125 Medina Rd., Akron, Ohio 44333 – view on a map.
- Health & Wellness Center, Green – 1946 Town Park Blvd., Uniontown, Ohio 44685 – view on a map.
- Health & Wellness Center, Stow – 4300 Allen Rd., Stow, Ohio 44224 – view on a map.
Why is LifeStyles different than other gyms, clubs or fitness centers?
You'll gain access to knowledgeable and attentive exercise specialists, personal trainers, registered dietitians and wellness experts. Our programs are designed to improve members' health as well as support patient recovery. Our convenient hours, state-of-the-art equipment, spacious exercise areas, programs for individuals of all ages, personal training and more - are available at a price you can afford.
Benefits of a LifeStyles membership
- Full access to all three of our LifeStyles locations at Bath, Green and Stow.
- Free fitness assessment and exercise prescription with one of our exercise professionals.
- Free 24-hour nutrition analysis performed by a registered dietitians.
- Discounts on numerous wellness services.
- Access to other medical fitness centers around the country.
- Discounts for summer and winter day camps.
- Family memberships receive free babysitting. Nominal fee for hourly use with other membership packages.
Conveniences & medical services
All three LifeStyles facilities are located adjacent to medical offices, 24-hour Emergency services, and on-site services for X-ray, ultrasound, cardiac testing, and physical therapy.
Lockers, towel service, private showers, steam room/sauna, dressing rooms and a lounge area are provided for your convenience. Make-up vanities including blow dryers and curling irons are in the women’s locker room. You can access the pool area from the locker rooms and family changing areas are available.
Babysitting & other family programs
Babysitting at LifeStyles is available for children ages six weeks and older at no cost for Family Memberships.
Summer and holiday camps as well as Family Fun Nights and Parents’ Nights out are also offered at various times throughout the year.
KidStyles at LifeStyles is a supervised play area for youth ages 5-12 years old. Use of this area is free for children included on family memberships. A nominal fee is associated with children who are guests of a member.
Guest passes are available for purchase. All guests are required to be accompanied by a current LifeStyles member. Please bring valid photo identification. Children under the age of 18 that are coming in without a parent or guardian must bring a completed guest form signed by their parent or guardian. Access will be denied without a parent or guardian's signature.
- $12 per adult, age 18 and older.
- $7 per child under the age of 18.
- Download the guest form (PDF).
Already a member?
Download the current program schedule which includes facility phone numbers, hours of operation and important details for members.
Types of Membership
Whether you’re looking for family activities, how to improve your individual health or decrease your businesses bottom line, we have a membership to suit you.
Access all three locations with any membership
- Health & Wellness Center, Bath - 4125 Medina Rd., Akron, Ohio 44333.
- Health & Wellness Center, Green - 1946 Town Park Blvd., Uniontown, Ohio 44685.
- Health & Wellness Center, Stow - 4300 Allen Rd., Stow, Ohio 44224.
Perfect for one. This membership is affordable and designed to meet the individual’s needs.
This membership is ideal for two. It requires that both members are recognized as being legally married to one another as defined by Ohio law.
A family membership includes a married couple and all dependents ages 23 and under. Special facility hours are available for dependents to use the facility. Please note that dependents are defined as being 23 years of age or younger and receiving parental support. Dependents are extended membership privileges under the family membership. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an individual 18 years or older. Babysitting services are available at no additional charge.
Student or membership for an out-of-town visitor
Short term memberships up to 3 months are available for college students during holiday and school breaks. Individuals, couples or families visiting from out of town are also eligible for short term memberships.
Does your Company have 5 or more employees? If so, contact us to see how you may qualify for a corporate membership.
Benefits of LifeStyles corporate memberships
- Health and wellness initiatives help companies improve productivity by reducing employee absenteeism, relieving employee stress and helping to create a general, overall positive atmosphere among employees.
- Health and wellness initiatives help companies reduce health care costs through a healthier employee base.
- Company sponsored health and wellness programs offered to employees help an organization recruit and retain excellent employees as a benefit of an employee package.
LifeStyles offers two levels of corporate memberships, both of which include benefits such as:
- Use of all LifeStyles equipment and programs during fitness center hours.
- Facilities include over 200 pieces of strength cardiovascular equipment, pools, indoor/outdoor track, group exercise classes, free weights, basketball/volleyball court, rock wall and various children’s programs.
- Our degreed exercise specialists provide members a computerized Fitness Assessment and Exercise Prescription and design a personalized exercise plan to help the member achieve their fitness and wellness goals.
- Full use of LifeStyles country club locker room facilities that include steam and sauna, towel service and private showers.
- Reciprocal membership at Akron General LifeStyles Bath, Stow and Green (Uniontown).
Cleveland Clinic Caregiver discount
Caregivers receive a percentage off the one time enrollment fee. Other discounts can be earned and additional benefits may be available for those on the Cleveland Clinic Employee Health Plan.
LifeStyles offers a wellness program designed to help adults ages 65 and older improve their health at a comfortable pace. Learn more about our free RightFit program.
Let us help you feel your best. For more information about a LifeStyles membership and pricing, please call us at 330.344.5646 or email the membership department at Bath, Green or Stow and a member of our staff will contact you within 48 business hours.
Request Information About Membership
Please note, by filling out the form below you will receive more information about LifeStyles but you will not be directly contacted by membership. If you would like to speak to membership, call us at 330.344.5646 or email the membership department at Bath, Green or Stow and a member of our staff will contact you within 48 business hours.
Sign up to receive more email information about how LifeStyles can help you achieve your health and wellness goals.
*Indicates required information.