The Department of Plastic Surgery offers a wide range of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery services, all performed at Cleveland Clinic’s integrated medical center located in Weston, Florida, a suburb of Ft. Lauderdale, just north of Miami.
The experience and expertise of our surgeons is the main reason Cleveland Clinic Florida is the only facility in the county approved by the Accreditation Council on Graduate Medical Education to teach the art and science of plastic surgery.
Cleveland Clinic Florida's plastic surgeons are experts in breast reconstructive surgery and work as a team in collaboration with oncologists and surgeons in achieving the best possible results using innovative technology. Cleveland Clinic Florida was first to incorporate laser-imaging technology in breast reconstruction.
To schedule an appointment, call toll-free 877.463.2010.
For more information, call toll-free 866.293.7866.
- Eyelid Surgery
- Neuromodulators (Botox)
- Chemical Peels
- Cosmetic Ear Surgery
- Cosmetic Nose Surgery
- Facial Implants & Chin Surgery
- Fat Injection
- Dermal Fillers
- Forehead/Eyebrow Lift
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Resurfacing
- Lip Lift
- Mid-face Lift
- Neck Lift
Breast and Body Contouring
- Arm Lift
- Body Contouring
- Body Lift
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Buttock Lift
- Post Bariatric Body Contouring
- Silicone Breast Implant Removal
- Surgery After Significant Weight Loss
- Thigh Lift
- Tummy Tuck
- Vein Treatment
Procedures Offered In South Florida
Although most of our procedures are offered on an outpatient basis, we are the only Cosmetic Center in the Southeastern United States that offers our patients the added option of receiving inpatient post-operative care at Cleveland Clinic Florida. Patients may arrange for in-patient services by consulting with their physician.
Cleveland Clinic Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Innovations
- First in the world to incorporate laser imaging technology in breast surgery.
- Pioneers in innovative surgical and non-invasive cosmetic procedures to our patients.
- DIEP reconstruction where a person’s own tissue is used in breast reconstruction.
- Cutting-edge of new technologies, procedures, and products.
- Collaborative and Team Approach with Cleveland Clinic Florida's Bariatric Center of Excellence in maximizing results with body contouring following bariatric surgery and weight loss.
- Post-Mastectomy Sensory Restoration to reconnect the nerves in the newly restored breast.
Our team of cosmetic and aesthetic plastic surgeons works with each patient individually to achieve the desired result. Surgeons collaborate in teams across specialties and subspecialties in achieving the best possible treatment outcomes.
The experience and expertise of our surgeons is the main reason Cleveland Clinic is the only facility in the county approved by the Accreditation Council on Graduate Medical Education to teach the art and science of plastic surgery.
Our plastic surgeons’ were the first in the world to incorporate laser technology in breast reconstruction. Cleveland Clinic is also well known for work in DIEP reconstruction where a person’s own tissue is used in breast reconstruction.
Bariatric Body Contouring Surgery
The Department of Plastic Surgery works as a team and collaborates with Cleveland Clinic Florida’s Bariatric Center of Excellence is achieving excellent results in body contouring surgery. Our plastic surgeons are especially well-versed and experienced with body contouring following bariatric surgery and weight loss.