Why Choose Our Dermatology and Plastic Surgery Institute?
Cleveland Clinic Florida is home to the region’s leading experts in dermatology, dermatologic surgery and plastic and reconstructive surgery. Our wide range of specialty areas means you receive all the care you need from one place. Together, we build customized treatment plans to meet your medical needs and help you achieve your cosmetic goals.
At our renowned Dermatology and Plastic Surgery Institute in South Florida, you’ll find:
- Team-based approach: Plastic surgeons and dermatologists work closely with specialists throughout the Cleveland Clinic Florida network, including oncologists, radiologists, vascular surgeons and neurologists. This collaboration helps us make comprehensive care plans tailored to your unique and changing needs.
- Advanced training: Our team includes doctors with advanced fellowship training in key specialties, including Mohs micrographic surgery, microvascular surgery and cosmetic and aesthetic surgery. Their skillset means you receive the latest treatments, delivered by experts at the top of their fields.
- Focus on safety: As a full-service hospital, we offer postoperative inpatient care so you can recover safely and comfortably after surgery. An on-call surgeon and our 24/7 emergency department are available in the event of complications. We also participate in national patient safety registries to continually improve quality, safety and outcomes for patients everywhere.
- Innovative techniques: Cleveland Clinic Florida is often the first to introduce the newest surgical approaches to the region. Our surgeons specialize in complex microvascular procedures for tissue transfers. We reattach delicate nerves and blood vessels, which can improve functional and aesthetic outcomes.
- Specialized procedures: Because we are a full-service hospital, we offer highly specialized surgeries not available at most outpatient surgery centers. In addition to a wide range of cosmetic procedures, such as breast augmentations, tummy tucks and face-lifts, our experts can treat complex medical conditions such as facial paralysis and rebuild delicate areas of the head, neck and face.