The Great Age Reboot with Dr. Mike Roizen
The Great Age Reboot. How to be Younger Longer – Your Personalized Path to Longevity Learn why it is never too late to slow the aging process. How to prepare for more longevity. Create a personalized plan to fit your lifestyle. The two-day virtual (online) workshops are presented LIVE with Dr. Michael Roizen, and will not be recorded for playback. You will receive a worksheet prior to the first session of each workshop to help guide you on creating an individualized plan.
Register for a workshop
- Workshop 1: Soon You'll Be 40 at 90 / Who Turned That Gene Off? | Thursdays, June 10 & 24 | 7 - 9 p.m. - $50
- Workshop 2: HIIT It? / Is Menthol Inflammatory? | Thursdays, July 8 & 15 | 7 - 9 p.m. - $50
- Workshop 3: Years Without Fears / Can You Be Too Thin? | Thursdays, August 5 & 12 | 7 - 9 p.m. - $50
- Workshop 4: Please Turn Off The Burner / Cholesterol Affects Wrinkles & Impotence? | Thursdays, Sept. 9 & 23 | 7 - 9 p.m. - $50
- Workshop 5: Corner the Market on Micronized Zinc - Not Lithium / Get Rid of Your Silent Killers | Thursdays, Oct. 14 & 21 | 7 - 9 p.m. - $50
- Workshop 6: Do I Have to See my Practioner More Often Than I Get a Colonoscopy? / Shop Smart: How to Avoid a Wallet Biopsy | Thursdays, Nov. 11 & 18 | 7 - 9 p.m. - $50
Wellness Daily Tools for YOU
Wellness & Preventive Medicine now offers virtual classes to support your health and well-being. A virtual event, also known as an online event, is an interactive gathering that happens on the internet. Attendees, like you, can join and participate from anywhere in the world, if you have access to the web. Google Chrome is the recommended browser.
Join weekly for a 30-minute, live event on your computer or mobile device. Available for adults of any age and ability. Register to receive instructions and link.
- Meditation – Mondays at 12:15 p.m. EST
- Therapeutic Chair Yoga, Level 1 – Tuesdays at 12:15 p.m. EST
- Therapeutic Chair Yoga, Level 2 – Wednesdays at 12:15 p.m. EST
- Therapeutic Chair Yoga, Level 3 – Thursdays at 12:15 p.m. EST
- Fitness – Fridays at 10 a.m. EST
Health Talks: View Previous Events
- Women's Health with Karen Cooper, DO, Women's Health, Weight Management. Embrace your overall health with a preventive medicine approach. View the recording.
- Managing 2020 Fatigue with Ashley Neuman, LPCC-S. Learn how to work through the stress of the pandemic by building your resiliency and practicing healthy coping behaviors. View the recording.
- Nutrition for Optimal Health with Kristin Kirkpatrick, MS, RDN. A fresh nutritional outlook, ditching old weight loss habits and embracing what works. View the recording.
- Immune Support with YuFang Lin, MD. A healthy immune system is necessary to stave off infections. Learn tips that help support your immune system. View the recording.
- Minding Your Muscles, Bones & Spine with Andrew Bang, DC. Learn more about your muscle, bone and spine health for better structure, posture, movement, energy and function. View the recording.
Women's Wellness Retreat
Get ready to be empowered! Join experts from Cleveland Clinic's Center for Integrative and Lifestyle Medicine at Women's Wellness Week in Captiva Island, Florida. Our complete program gives you physical, nutritional and informational tools you need to live a healthier and happier life. Fee.
School of Yoga | Become a Yoga Teacher
Cleveland Clinic Wellness offers a 200-hour course. Led by Judi Bar, E-RYT 500, and joined by guest presenters including Cleveland Clinic physicians and other yoga professionals. Classes are held at Cleveland Clinic Lyndhurst Campus and virtually. Fee.
Cleveland Clinic's popular Community Farmers Market Program runs from May to October. Find seasonal farm goods, harvested at their peak. Buy fresh produce grown within 150 miles of our markets. Enjoy free health information, screenings, demonstrations, and giveaways from our caregivers.