This course will assist registered nurses in preparation for the CAPA and/or CPAN certification exam. The learner will be able to identify ASPAN standards, practices and evidence based practice in perianesthesia nursing.
August 26, 2023
7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Registration begins at 7:15 a.m.
Cleveland Clinic Administrative Campus (CCAC)
Building #4 - Room AC4-4-424 (4th floor)
3175 Science Park Drive
Beachwood, OH 44124
Faculty, Agenda & Accreditation
- Toni Zito, MSN, RN, CPAN, FASPAN
- Sharon Knauss, MSN, RN, CAPA
- Jaclyn Ivy, BSN, RN, CAPA
- Shari Gretta, MSN, RN, CPAN
- Samantha Graham, MSN, RN, CAPA
|9:30 a.m.||Perioperative Complications|
|11:30 a.m.||Exam Basics/Test taking Strategies|
|12:45 p.m.||ASPAN Standards and Practice Recommendations|
|2:15 p.m.||Special Populations|
In support of improving patient care, Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
- Registration deadline is August 15, 2023.
- A full refund will be made if cancelled by August 1, 2023.
- Written notification of your cancellation is required to process your refund.
- For any questions, please contact Toni Zito at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register Now!
|Cleveland Clinic Caregiver||$50|
Exhibitors & Vendors
Information is not available at this time.