- Describe the appropriate interventions associated with the life threatening dysrhythmias
- Differentiate appropriate clinical findings and interventions for patients with neurological emergencies
- Discuss how shock affects pre-load and afterload and anticipated care
- Identify the steps and the administration of tPA for stroke management
- Differentiate clinical findings intervention for pediatric emergencies
- Assign ESI triage scores and manage the flow of simulated ED patients
- Monday, November 5th, 2018 - 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
West Park Learning Center
15531 Lorain Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio 44111
Faculty, Agenda & Accreditation
- Emily Zachman, BSN, RN, Nursing Professional Development Specialist
- Patti Dlouhy, MSN/Ed., RN-BC, CEN, Nursing Professional Development Specialist
- Lora Laszlo, BSN, RN, CEN, CPEN, Nursing Professional Development Specialist
- Maria Roznik, BSN, RN, CEN, Nursing Professional Development Specialist
|8 a.m. – 8:15 a.m.||Welcome|
|8:15 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.||Cardiac Dysrhythmias|
|9:15 a.m. – 9:55 a.m.||Hypovolemic Shock|
|9:55 a.m.- 10:05 a.m.||Break|
|10:05 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.||Septic Shock|
|10:45 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.||PE concept map|
|11:15 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.||Vascular Access/ Cath-flo|
|11:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.||tPA administration|
|12:15 p.m. – 1 p.m.||Lunch|
|1 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.||Simulation 1|
|1:30 p.m. - 2 p.m.||Simulation 2|
|2 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.||Break|
|2:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.||Managing your assignment|
|3:15 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.||Post-it Feud|
|3:45 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.||Professional Practice|
|4:15 p.m. - 4:25 p.m.||Questions|
Cleveland Clinic Enterprise is accredited with distinction as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Registration is due April 1, 2018 and October 20, 2018
- There will be no registration at the class
- *Complimentary registration for CCHS caregivers.
- For any questions please contact Emily Zachman at 216.444.8358 or Patti Dlouhy at 216.476.2590.
- Register Now!
|Non-Cleveland Clinic Employee||$125|