This online review course is intended for RNs preparing for the CCRN or PCCN certification exam. The comprehensive videos are conducted by Cleveland Clinic Clinical Nurse Specialists.
- CCRN-PCCN Online Review: Group One course
- Medical Cardiology, Neurology, Renal, Endocrine and Gastrointestinal
- CNEs 5.16
- CCRN-PCCN Online Review: Group Two course
- Cardiac / Vascular Surgery, Medical Vascular, Pulmomary, Multisystem and Professional Caring and Ethical Practice Test Taking Tips
- CNEs 5.16
You may choose a single course for $100.00 or both courses for $150.00.
*Complimentary registration for CCHS caregivers.
Learner must complete modules within 6 months of registration.
Faculty, Agenda & Accreditation
- Anita White, MSN, APRN, ACNS-BC, CCRN
- Kelly Haight, MSN, APRN, ACNS-BC, PCCN
- Christina Canfield, MSN, APRN, ACNS-BC, CCRN
- Myra Cook, MSN, APRN, ACNS-BC, CCRN-CSC
- Kathy Hill, MSN, APRN, CCNS
- Deborah Klein MSN, APRN, ACNS-BC, CCRN, CHFN, FAHA
- Marian Soat, MSN, APRN, CCNS, CCRN
- Kathy Tripepi-Bova, DNP, APRN, CCNS,CCRN
- Amy Young MSN, APRN, ACCNS-AG, CCRN
|CCRN-PCCN Online Review: Group One course||Presenter|
|Medical Cardiology||Deborah Klein|
|CCRN-PCCN Online Review: Group Two course||Presenter|
|Cardiac Surgery/Valvular Disease||Myra Cook|
|Professional Caring and Ethical Practice
Test Taking Tips
|Entire Review Course||(Option One PLUS Option Two)|
Cleveland Clinic Enterprise is accredited with distinction as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Registration for this course is temporarily unavailable. Please check back soon.