Exercise Physiology Programs Affiliated with Cleveland Clinic
Students from affiliated programs can complete their internships or clinical rotations at Cleveland Clinic's main campus or one of its regional hospitals. Currently, Cleveland Clinic accepts students studying exercise physiology from the following schools:
- Ashland University
- Bowling Green State University
- Cleveland State University
- John Carroll University
- Kent State University
- Ohio University
- University of Akron
- Youngstown State University
- Visit the Exercise Physiologist Profile for more information on this career.
- Explore the Preventive Cardiology and Rehabilitation Exercise Physiology Internship Program page.