The Cole Eye Institute welcomes ophthalmologists from the United States and abroad to visit and observe clinical practice, including surgery. Typically, the observership/visitor experience ranges in duration from several days to a month. Within this framework, visiting ophthalmologists have the opportunity to arrange a program in any of our subspecialty areas that includes clinical experience, surgery and research. These areas include:
- Cornea and external diseases and refractive surgery.
- Ophthalmic oncology.
- Ophthalmic plastic and orbital surgery.
- Pediatric ophthalmology and adult strabismus.
- Vitreoretinal surgery.
Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis and availability is at the discretion of the faculty. Visiting ophthalmologists are responsible for their financial support and health insurance while at the Cole Eye Institute.
- Global Patient Services
- Center for International Medical Education
- Jennifer DiPiero, Cole Eye Institute, firstname.lastname@example.org