Treatment & Services
- Abdominal Perineal Resection
- Anorecal Physiology And Ultrasonography
- Anorectal Fistula Treatment
- Anorectal Physiology
- Anorectal Surgery
- Cancer Center
- Colon And Rectal Surgical Procedures
- Colon Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- Consultation for Complicated Colon and Rectal Disease
- Fecal Diversion
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Ileoanal Pouch
- Intestinal Stomas
- J Pouch
- Laparoscopic Colectomy
- Laparoscopic Colon Resection
- Laparoscopic Colon Surgery
- Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic J-pouch Surgery
- Laparoscopic Rectopexy
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery for Digestive Diseases
- Pediatric Total Abdominal Colectomy
- Pelvic Pouch Procedures For Ulcerative Colitis
- Pelvic Pouch Surgery for Ulcerative Colitis
- Rectal Cancer Surgery
- Rectal Surgery
- Rectal Ultrasound
- Rectum Reoperative Abdominopelvic Surgery
- Re-Do Rectal Surgery
- Reoperative Abdominal Surgery
- Reoperative Pelvic Surgery
- Reoperative Surgery
- Resection of Colon and Rectal Diseases
- Sphincter Sparing Surgery
- Sphincter Surgery
- Stoma Surgery
- Surgery For Carcinoma Of The Colon
- Surgery For Crohn's Disease
- Surgery for Fecal Incontinence
- Surgery for Rectal Prolapse
- Surgery for Rectovaginal Fistula
Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Anal Abscesses
- Anal Cancer
- Anal Fistula
- Benign Anorectal Disease
- Bowel Incontinence
- Colon Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis
- Female Incontinence
- Hereditary Non Polyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Hirschsprung's Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Intestinal Fistulae
- Large Intestine Cancer
- Outlet Obstruction Constipation
- Pelvic Disorders
- Proctitis - Care & Treatment
- Rectal Abscess
- Rectal Prolapse
- Rectal Vaginal Fistula
- Ulcerative Colitis
Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Fellowship - Cleveland Clinic
Cleveland, OH USA
Residency - State University New York Health Science Center at Syracuse
Syracuse, NY USA
Internship - State University New York Health Science Center at Syracuse
Syracuse, NY USA
Medical School - The Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health
Columbus, OH USA
Undergraduate - The Ohio State University
Columbus, OH USA
- Dr Hull currently is secretary of the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons. She also serves on the American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery as the chair of the written exam committee.
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
anorectal physiology and disorders, benign anorectal disease, cancer and polyps of the colon and rectum, cancer of the colon, carcinoma of the colon, carcinoma of the rectum, colon and rectal cancer, colon and rectal surgery, Colon Cancer, Colonoscopy, Colorectal Cancer, colorectal surgery, Constipation, Crohn's Disease, diverticulitis pelvic pouch procedures for mucosal ulcerative colitis and familial adenomatous polyposis sphincter-saving operations, diverticular disease, diverticulitis, fecal incontinence, intestinal fistulae, intestinal stomas, inflammatory bowel disease, laparoscopic colectomy, laparoscopic colon resection, laparoscopic colon surgery, laparoscopic colorectal surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, laparoscopy, outlet obstruction constipation, pelvic pouch procedures for ulcerative colitis and familial polyposis, rectal cancer, Rectal Prolapse, rectum, reoperative abdominal and pelvic surgery, reoperative surgery, Sphincter-preservation Surgery, sphincter-saving operations, sphincter-sparing procedures, stoma surgery, surgery for carcinoma of the colon and rectum reoperative abdominopelvic surgery, surgery for Crohn's Disease and ulcerative colitis, surgical treatment for mucosal ulcerative colitis, Ulcerative Colitis
Awards & Honors
- Thomas and Sandra Sullivan Family Endowed Chair, Jan 2017
- Shafran Family Charitable Trust Endowed Chair, Nov.11, 2007
- Gender Equity Award 2016 from the Case Western Reserve College of Medicine
Research & Publications
As of 12/5/2017, Dr. Hull has reported no financial relationship with industry that is applicable to this listing. In general, patients should feel free to contact their doctor about any of the relationships and how the relationships are overseen by Cleveland Clinic. To learn more about Cleveland Clinic's policies on collaborations with industry and innovation management, go to our Integrity in Innovation page.
113 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||4.9|
|Knows Medical History||4.9|
|Time Spent with Patient||4.9|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||4.9|
10 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Oct 31, 2017
Dr. Hull is a most amazing doctor! Not only is she very knowledgeable but has a lot of empathy and care for the patient. We were also impressed by her associates as well as by the stoma nurse.
Reviewed on Oct 6, 2017
My physician is Dr. Hull. I'm VERY pleased and impressed with her skill and kindness.
Reviewed on Aug 20, 2017
Dr. Hull definitely demonstrated her experience & concern for her patients.
Reviewed on Jun 12, 2017
Dr. Hull is amazing.
Reviewed on Mar 20, 2017
I can't say enough good things about Dr.Hull and her team.
Reviewed on Feb 13, 2017
Dr. Hull is excellent in everything she does.
Reviewed on Jan 30, 2017
Love and respect Dr. Tracy Hull so much. She is the BEST!!
Reviewed on Jan 27, 2017
Dr. Hull "THE BEST".
Reviewed on Dec 27, 2016
Dr. Hull is a great surgeon very much a patient advocate.
Reviewed on Dec 27, 2016
Not sure about follow up care because I need to see these 2 other doctors first but I know Dr. Hull will be excellent when I do have to do a follow up appointment or surgery.
© 2017 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.