Second Opinion Consultations from the Comfort of Home
The MyConsult Online Medical Second Opinion program connects you to the expertise of top Cleveland Clinic specialists without the time and expense of travel. This unique service gives patients secure, online access to Cleveland Clinic specialists for over 1,200 diagnoses.
Use MyConsult® Online Second Opinion to:
- Make the most informed decision about your healthcare or that of a loved one
- Ensure your diagnosis is correct
- Ensure your treatment plan is optimal for you
- Receive a comprehensive educational report from a Cleveland Clinic expert
- Learn more about your condition
- Learn about new, innovative treatment options
- Ask additional questions
How it Works
Through our secure platform, patients can review their detailed health information, medical records and diagnostic test results with one of our patient advocates over a live audio/visual connection. Your advocate gather your medical records and will work closely with the most appropriate Cleveland Clinic expert that is assigned to the consultation. The expert will render an educational second opinion to you regarding your diagnosis or treatment. The report includes commentary about the diagnosis and treatment options or alternatives and recommendations regarding future therapeutic considerations. You will be discussing your condition with the physician in real-time, so you will be able to ask them any additional questions during your conversation.
Our Cleveland Clinic expert will work directly with you and your locally-based doctor to make recommendations about your treatment plans or options.
Online second opinions are not covered by Medicare or Medicaid and we are unable to accept insurance payments.
We accept payment by most major credit cards or certified U.S. bank check or money order.
- Medical Second Opinion Consultation: $800
- Medical Second Opinion Consultation with Pathology Review: $1000