Wondering about visiting hours? At Cleveland Clinic, we have open visitation. This means that you can visit loved ones in the hospital 24/7 — except in some ICU settings. For the latest information about visiting hours and guidelines, please visit clevelandclinic.org/coronavirus.
If you’re visiting a patient at our main campus or Cleveland Clinic Children’s, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Visitors to Cleveland Clinic's main campus and Cleveland Clinic Children's need to obtain photo passes from Security at the J Lobby Information Desk.
- Visitors to Cleveland Clinic Children’s will then proceed to the M3 desk to get an access badge that indicates the floor they’re visiting.
Send Flowers, Gifts and Cards to a Hospital Patient
The mailing address for a hospital patient at main campus:
9500 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44195
Before Arriving for Your Visit
Be prepared before you walk out your door and come to our main campus. Check out the latest weather forecast and get construction updates and traffic alerts.
- View our latest construction and traffic alerts.
- Access the latest weather forecast for Cleveland, Ohio.
Once You’re Here
Our main campus is a big place. To help you get where you need to go, we have several wayfinding resources.
- Find your way as you walk around main campus with this interactive map.
- Print a map of main campus to have handy during your visit.
- Call 216.444.9500 for recorded driving directions.
If you’d like to stop and ask for directions, look for someone in a red coat. These individuals will help you find the place you need to go.