Visiting hours at Cleveland Clinic main campus are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with respect to sleeping hours.
- Visitors to the Cleveland Clinic main campus and Cleveland Clinic Children's need to obtain photo passes from Security at the J Lobby Information Desk.
- Visitors to Cleveland Clinic Children’s will then proceed to the M3 desk to get an access badge that indicates the floor they are visiting.
- Read about our latest construction and traffic alerts.
Important Phone Numbers
Toll-free: 800.223.CARE (2273)
|Children’s Hospital||216.444.KIDS (5437)|
|Contact a Patient||216.444.2200
800.223.2273, ext. 55580
|Patient and Family Health & Education Center||216.444.3771|
|Looking for other phone numbers?||Access Our Phone Directory|
Send Flowers, Gifts and Cards to a Hospital Patient
- Main Campus
The mailing address for a hospital patient at Main Campus:
9500 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44195
- Find Regional Hospital Addresses
Fill a Prescription
- View locations and business hours for our main campus pharmacy locations for prescription refills, medications, post-surgical supplies, skin care products and more.
Access Maps & Directions
Choose from a list of Cleveland Clinic main campus buildings to find driving directions, street addresses, phone numbers and maps.
- Locations & Directions Index
- Printable Cleveland Clinic main campus map
- Get on-site walking directions to main campus buildings and reception desks
- Or call 216.444.9500 for recorded driving directions.
Find Parking & Valet
- Find general parking information, including rates and discounts.
- View parking options for main campus, including garage, surface-lot, valet, and handicap parking.
- Get directions to a specific parking garage.
Explore Visitor Activities
- View Activities Around Main Campus - Access chair massages, music concerts, yoga and fitness options and more. Find locations, hours and phone numbers.