While you’re visiting our main campus feel free to explore. We have spots to relax, activities to try and beautiful art you can view around campus.
Performing Arts Program
The Performing Arts Program brings some of the most talented local musicians into the public spaces at Cleveland Clinic to provide engaging, entertaining, and educational programs for patients, families and employees.
Cleveland Clinic’s Art Collection
Cleveland Clinic’s Art Collection offers a museum experience within a healthcare setting. Curated by an in-house team of experts, the contemporary art collection features more than 7,000 works of art across the enterprise. Artwork is selected to promote healing and activate spaces, providing moments of curiosity, rest and contemplation for patients, visitors and caregivers.
Cleveland Clinic’s Caring Canines
Our certified therapy dogs are ready to put a smile on your face and welcome you when you visit Cleveland Clinic. These special pets provide emotional support and can reduce anxiety for patients and their families. To schedule a private visit with one of our dogs and its volunteer handler, call, 216.445.6986.
Cleveland Clinic hosts a weekly Community Farmers Market on our main campus from June through October. Farmers from Northeast Ohio sell fresh produce, meats, eggs, honey and more. You can also enjoy live music, cooking demonstrations, prepared foods, free samples and get recipes for items harvested in the peak of their season.
- Location: Crile Mall located in front of the A Building - Crile Building.
- Hours: 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. every Wednesday (June - mid-October).
- Parking is FREE for one hour, then parking fees will apply at all Cleveland Clinic garages.
- Learn more about Cleveland Clinic's Community Farmers Market.
Need to take a break? We have many locations on our campus where you can get away for a few minutes and relax.
The Kelvin and Eleanor Smith Rooftop Terrace is the perfect spot to relax and unwind while you’re here. Located on the roof of the J Building - Sydell & Arnold Miller Family Pavilion, you’ll enjoy spectacular views of Cleveland from here. You can also participate in various wellness activities, including:
- Free tea and cookies.
- Hours: 2:30 p.m. – 4 p.m., Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Yoga: Bring your mat and come do yoga with us! Walk-ins are welcome. Hosted by the Wellness & Preventive Medicine department.
W.O. Walker Health & Wellness Center
Stay in shape while you’re here. The W.O. Walker Health & Wellness Center features indoor and outdoor walking tracks, modern fitness and training equipment, basketball and volleyball courts, a 20-meter heated therapy pool and personal fitness classes.
- Location: 10524 Euclid Ave. (Corner of E. 105th St and Euclid Ave).
- Hours: 5 a.m. – 8 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Phone: 216.444.8765.
View an interactive map of places to rest on Cleveland Clinic main campus.