While you’re visiting our main campus feel free to explore. We have spots to relax, activities to try and beautiful art you can learn more about on one of our art tours.
Interested in learning more about Cleveland Clinic’s extensive contemporary art collection? Take a tour.
Guided art tours
Our specially-trained art ambassadors will take you on a 45-minute guided tour or you can explore the collection and exhibitions on your own with our recorded self-guided tours. All tours begin at the Information and Guest Services Desk located on the first floor of the Miller Family Pavilion.
- Guided tours are available at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m., Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Call 216.448.0232 to schedule a tour.
Self-guided audio art tours
There are two options if you’d prefer to explore our art collection on your own:
- Download the Cleveland Clinic AR+ app for free from the Apple App Store for iOS devices 6S and later.
- Pick up an MP3 audio tour highlighting art in the Sydell and Arnold Miller Family Pavilion, Glickman Tower, M Lobby and G lobby. The tour is available in English, Arabic and Spanish.
The Musicians-in-Residence program brings some of the most talented local musicians into the public spaces at Cleveland Clinic to provide engaging, entertaining, and educational programs for patients, families and employees.
- Call 216.448.8330 or click the link above to learn more.
Art & Music Therapy
Cleveland Clinic offers complimentary art and music therapy to enhance our patients’ physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and social wellbeing.
For more information or to schedule a complimentary art therapy session for you or your child, please call 216.444.4792. ChemoSuite “bedside visits” are available by appointment or request.
For more information or to schedule a complimentary music therapy session for you or your child, please call 216.444.9639.
Art & music therapy sessions are available:
- 9 a.m. – Noon, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Cleveland Clinic’s Caring Canines
Our certified therapy dogs are ready to put a smile on your face and welcome you when you visit Cleveland Clinic. These special pets provide emotional support and can reduce anxiety for patients and their families. To schedule a private visit with one of our dogs and its volunteer handler, call, 216.445.6986.
Cleveland Clinic hosts a weekly Community Farmers Market on our main campus from June through October. Farmers from Northeast Ohio sell fresh produce, meats, eggs, honey and more. You can also enjoy live music, cooking demonstrations, prepared foods, free samples and get recipes for items harvested in the peak of their season.
- Location: Crile Mall located in front of the A Building - Crile Building.
- Hours: 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. every Wednesday (June - mid-October).
- Parking is FREE for one hour, then parking fees will apply at all Cleveland Clinic garages.
- Learn more about Cleveland Clinic's Community Farmers Market.
Need to take a break? We have many locations on our campus where you can get away for a few minutes and relax.
The Kelvin and Eleanor Smith Rooftop Terrace is the perfect spot to relax and unwind while you’re here. Located on the roof of the J Building - Sydell & Arnold Miller Family Pavilion, you’ll enjoy spectacular views of Cleveland from here. You can also participate in various wellness activities, including:
- Free tea and cookies.
- Hours: 2:30 p.m. – 4 p.m., Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Walking Labyrinth Meditation: Popular with people of many spiritual traditions, this meditation practice involves walking through a floor-mounted labyrinth (maze) to enhance mindfulness or prayer. 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Yoga: Bring your mat and come do yoga with us! Walk-ins are welcome. Hosted by the Wellness & Preventive Medicine department.
- Chair Massages: Enjoy a complimentary light, 10-minute massage with a physician’s order. 2 p.m. – 3 p.m., Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
W.O. Walker Health & Wellness Center
Stay in shape while you’re here. The W.O. Walker Health & Wellness Center features indoor and outdoor walking tracks, modern fitness and training equipment, basketball and volleyball courts, a 20-meter heated therapy pool and personal fitness classes.
- Location: 10524 Euclid Ave. (Corner of E. 105th St and Euclid Ave).
- Hours: 5 a.m. – 8 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Phone: 216.444.8765.
View an interactive map of places to rest on Cleveland Clinic main campus.