What We Treat
We offer consultation and treatment for all diseases of the gastrointestinal tract including diseases of the pancreas and the liver.
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Crohn's disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Viral and other hepatitis
- Pancreatitis and a host of other diseases.
We will offer endoscopy if needed, for any of these diseases. Our endoscopies are usually performed at our main office, Cleveland Clinic Summit Gastroenterology, also located in Norton. These will be scheduled for you and performed by our trained physicians.
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy: Upper Endoscopy (also known as gastroscopy, EGD, or esophagogastroduodenoscopy) is a procedure that enables … more
- Colonoscopy (Colon Cancer screening): Colonoscopy is a procedure that enables your gastroenterologist to examine the lining of the rectum and colon. It is usually … more
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy: Flexible Sigmoidoscopy is a procedure that enables your gastroenterologist to examine the lining of the … more
- ERCP: ERCP is a procedure that enables your gastroenterologist to examine the pancreatic and bile ducts. A bendable, lighted tube (endoscope) about … more
- EUS: Endoscopic ultrasonography (EUS) allows your doctor to examine your esophageal and stomach linings as well as the walls of your upper and lower … more
- Capsule Endoscopy: Capsule Endoscopy lets your doctor examine the lining of the middle part of your gastrointestinal tract, which … more
- PEG Placement: PEG stands for Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy, a procedure in which a flexible feeding tube is placed through the abdominal … more
- Esophageal Manometry: The esophagus is a muscular tube that connects your throat to your stomach. With each swallow, the esophagus muscle contracts and pushes food into … more
- Bravo pH Monitoring: Bravo pH Monitoring collects 48 hours of pH data, twice the data of conventional catheter-based tests, increasing the ability to document … more
- Double Balloon Enteroscopy: For double balloon endoscopy, a longer endoscopy is used with two balloons attached at a distance on the endoscope. Both balloons - the … more
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR): An endoscopic procedure used for resection of large distal colorectal polyps ... more
- Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection (ESD): An endoscopic procedure to remove deep tumors from the gastrointestinal tract... more
- Per Oral Pyloromyotomy (POP): An endoscopic procedure to treat gastroparesis.