Cleveland Clinic's Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute, recognized worldwide for excellence in patient care, teaching and research, is proud to provide a range of services to men and women in Las Vegas.
Cleveland Clinic Urology, Las Vegas, physicians can treat all urological conditions from incontinence to prostate cancer and offer many in-office procedures, including vasectomy and prostate ultrasound biopsy.
Contact Us, Maps & Directions
Cleveland Clinic Urology, Las Vegas
3131 La Canada St., Suite #217
Las Vegas, Nevada 89169
Treatment Guides & Fact Sheets
The Glickman Urological & Kidney Institute offers many free treatment guides with information to help you make decisions for your care. As you review the information, remember that a physician is your best medical reference.
- Bladder Cancer Treatment Guide
- Kidney Cancer Treatment Guide
- Kidney Stones Treatment Guide
- Treatment of Infertility
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse and Incontinence Treatment Guide
- Prostate Cancer Treatment Guide
- Testicular Cancer Treatment Guide
- Vasectomy/Vasectomy Reversal Treatment Guide
Urology Specialists in Las Vegas
Physicians and caregivers at Cleveland Clinic Urology, Las Vegas, collectively have decades of experience, both in training at Cleveland Clinic as well as in the Las Vegas area.