Cleveland Clinic Akron General is currently seeking patients, family members and support persons of patients to participate in our Healthcare Partners Council. Your role as a council member provides opportunities to partner with Cleveland Clinic Akron General caregivers to:
- Promote exceptional patient and family care
- Joining a group that meets regularly
- Working on a special project with defined goals
- Offering input on construction and space planning, such as exam rooms and waiting areas
- Joining a committee focused on patient safety, and quality standards
- Speaking publicly about your experience
- Participating on research projects (such as improving patient experience)
- Responding to surveys or electronic feedback
This is a great opportunity to improve healthcare through collaboration. Individuals will be asked to commit time to serve as an advisor for one-year, and are willing and comfortable to openly and honestly express opinions and ideas as well as demonstrate good listening skills.
If you are interested in learning more, please complete the form below and you will be contacted by a representative in our Patient Experience Department. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 330.344.6351.