This event is sold out. Check back in late July for any openings.
Date: Saturday, August 10, 2019
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Registration check-in begins at 9:30 a.m., program will begin at 10:30 a.m.)
Location: LaCentre Conference & Banquet Facility
25777 Detroit Road
Westlake, Ohio 44145
Presented by Cleveland Clinic, a Parkinson’s Foundation Center of Excellence, and sponsored by ACADIA® Pharmaceuticals, this free education-driven one-day event provides a positive, interactive approach to helping individuals with Parkinson’s disease take control of their disease, maintain their identity and improve their quality of life. The goals of the event will be accomplished through:
- Educational sessions on treatments and updates in Parkinson’s disease
- Interactive sessions that introduce rehab therapies, exercise programs and wellness concepts to fight back against Parkinson’s disease
This event brings together individuals and families of individuals with Parkinson’s disease, caregivers, local Parkinson’s disease organizations and medical professionals from across Northeast Ohio – working alongside each other to improve the quality of care and enhance the level of information available to those affected by Parkinson’s disease.
Special guests at this year’s event include:
American Ninja Warrior Athlete, PD Advocate
David Zid, BA, ACE-APG
Co-Founder, Ohio Health Delay the Disease
Benjamin L. Walter, MD
Medical Director, Deep Brain Stimulation Program & Staff Neurologist Cleveland Clinic
Registration has closed
Each attendee must register and provide a separate email address to ensure receipt of event-specific communications.
- This is an indoor event which will occur rain or shine.
- Free parking in the LaCentre Conference Center parking lot.
- Registration will begin at 9:30 a.m. – the program will begin promptly at 10:30 a.m.
- While lunch will be provided, please eat a good breakfast prior to coming to the event.
- Please bring all medications you require over the course of the day-long event.
- Dress comfortably and wear tennis shoes or other comfortable shoes you can exercise in.
- A block of hotel rooms has been reserved at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cleveland West - Westlake, located at 30500 Clemens Rd, Westlake, Ohio, 44145. Please call the hotel directly at 440.808.0500 to make a reservation. The block rate is $102/night plus tax.
- Attendance is limited. If you registered and are no longer able to attend, please notify us at CNRCOE@ccf.org or 216.444.0998. This will give an opportunity for those who are on the wait list to attend.
This event is supported with funding from: