How to Refer a Patient
The Center for Personalized Genetic Healthcare (CPGH) understands the importance of collaborating with the referring healthcare provider. If your patient is referred to CPGH for clinical genetics services, we are committed to communicating with you regarding clinical recommendations and test results. We strive to ensure prompt medical assessments and timely responses to our healthcare colleagues.
Cleveland Clinic Patients (Internal Process)
- Consult to Medical Genetics – General
- Consult to Medical Genetics – Cancer
- Consult to Medical Genetics – Cardiovascular
- Consult to Medical Genetics – Prenatal
- Consult to Pharmacogenetics
- Consult to Ophthalmic Genetic Counseling
- Consult to Hillcrest Cancer Genetics
Referring Non-Cleveland Clinic Patients
Please mail/fax/email this form along with pertinent records (including the demographic sheet and a copy of the front and back of the insurance card) to:
Center for Personalized Genetic Healthcare
9500 Euclid Avenue, R4
Cleveland, OH 44195
For International Patients:
Cleveland Clinic’s Global Patient Services is dedicated to serving our international patients and paying special attention to personal and cultural needs. If you are referring a patient from outside of the United States, our Global Patient Services department will assist you with scheduling an appointment and any financial questions.
Online Access to Your Patient's Treatment Progress
Whether you are referring from near or far, our new eCleveland Clinic service, Dr. Connect, can streamline communication between Cleveland Clinic physicians and your office. This new online tool offers you secure access to your patient’s treatment progress at Cleveland Clinic. With one-click convenience, you can track your patient’s care using the secure DrConnect Web site. To establish a DrConnect account, visit eclevelandclinic.org or email email@example.com.
- View our Staff Directory
- View a list of our convenient locations
- Read Health Essential Articles from Center for Personalized Genetic Healthcare Founding Inaugural Director, Charis Eng, MD, PhD
- Learn about Global Patient Services
- Genomics Newsletter: Subscribe to our e-newsletter and discover the latest from Cleveland Clinic