To schedule an appointment with one of our providers from Cleveland Clinic’s Endocrinology & Metabolism Institute, please call 216.444.6568 (local) 800.223.2273 ext. 46568 (toll-free).
You can now stay connected to your healthcare team through virtual visits, using your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Why go virtual? It's an easy, convenient and secure way to see your provider face-to-face without having to leave home. This saves you travel time, parking fees and time spent in the waiting room — and you can also have a loved one or caregiver join you. If appropriate, you can also get a prescription sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
Many insurance companies cover the cost of virtual visits, so check with your insurance company ahead of time. Interested in getting started? Call your provider to find out what virtual visit options are available.
Pediatric Endocrinology Patients
- Please visit Cleveland Clinic Children's website
Second Opinion Service
For patients who cannot travel to Cleveland but would like a second opinion from a Cleveland Clinic physician, Cleveland Clinic offers specialist consultation and second opinions using the Internet. The service, eCleveland Clinic, provides online second opinions for patients with life-threatening and life-altering diagnoses.
If you have questions or need more information
For questions or more information, you may contact us by email, using the Contact Us form.
To refer a patient
For patient referrals, please call our toll-free 24/7 Referral Hotline:
Established Patient eVisits for Thyroid Conditions
Cleveland Clinic MyChart eVisits are available for established patients with thyroid conditions who have had a visit with a Cleveland Clinic provider in the last three years. Available through Cleveland Clinic’s MyChart website or mobile app, this feature offers specialty follow up eVisits as an alternative to an office visit, for the management of thyroid conditions.
How does a follow-up care eVisit work?
- Via MyChart or at your next appointment, ask your Cleveland Clinic endocrinology provider if eVisits are an option for you.
- If yes, you will be invited to complete a thyroid questionnaire. Your provider will review your answers and respond with a plan of care and treatment instructions within 24 business hours.
- If medication is prescribed, the prescription order will be sent directly to your preferred pharmacy.
- All communication between you and your provider during an eVisit is saved in your medical record just like an in-office visit.
- eVisits cost $35 and is not currently covered by insurance. However, there is not a co-pay. The fee will be billed to you after the eVisit is complete.
DrConnect is a complimentary Internet-based service specially developed to provide physicians who refer patients to Cleveland Clinic secure, real-time information about their patient's treatment progress. To establish an account visit clevelandclinic.org/drconnect or email [email protected].
The MyConsult Online Medical Second Opinion service securely connects you to the specialty physician expertise you need when you are faced with a serious diagnosis. Following a thorough review of your medical records and diagnostic tests, Cleveland Clinic experts render a medical second opinion that includes treatment options or alternatives, as well as recommendations regarding your future therapeutic considerations.
MyPractice Community is an integrated, Internet-based electronic medical record system that allows you, the private practice physician, access to your entire practice, anytime, from anywhere there is an Internet connection.