To Request an Appointment
Call us locally at: 216.444.6568
Or toll-free: 800.223.2273 ext. 46568.
Select patients now can see our providers online from their home or office by using the Cleveland Clinic Express Care® Online tool. This service allows patients a fast, secure and easy way to receive care from their healthcare team in a live virtual visit using a smartphone (iPhone or Android), tablet or computer. The benefits of choosing a virtual visit include no travel or parking, less waiting, significant time savings, no facility fee and the convenience of seeing your physician from wherever you choose.
If you would like to use Express Care Online for your next visit, please call your provider’s office. If you are eligible, our team will schedule your virtual visit and provide details on the cost of your appointment and setup instructions.
Pediatric Endocrinology Patients:
- Please visit Cleveland Clinic Children's website
Second Opinion Service:
For patients who cannot travel to Cleveland but would like a second opinion from a Cleveland Clinic physician, Cleveland Clinic offers specialist consultation and second opinions using the Internet. The service, eCleveland Clinic, provides online second opinions for patients with life-threatening and life-altering diagnoses.
If you have questions or need more information:
For questions or more information, you may contact us by email, using the Contact Us form.
To refer a patient
For patient referrals, please call our toll-free 24/7 Referral Hotline:
Established Patient eVisits for Thyroid Conditions
Cleveland Clinic MyChart eVisits are available for established patients with thyroid conditions who have had a visit with a Cleveland Clinic provider in the last three years. Available through Cleveland Clinic’s MyChart website or mobile app, this feature offers specialty follow up eVisits as an alternative to an office visit, for the management of thyroid conditions.
How does a follow-up care eVisit work?
- Via MyChart or at your next appointment, ask your Cleveland Clinic endocrinology provider if eVisits are an option for you.
- If yes, you will be invited to complete a thyroid questionnaire. Your provider will review your answers and respond with a plan of care and treatment instructions within 24 business hours.
- If medication is prescribed, the prescription order will be sent directly to your preferred pharmacy.
- All communication between you and your provider during an eVisit is saved in your medical record just like an in-office visit.
- eVisits cost $35 and is not currently covered by insurance. However, there is not a co-pay. The fee will be billed to you after the eVisit is complete.
DrConnect is a complimentary Internet-based service specially developed to provide physicians who refer patients to Cleveland Clinic secure, real-time information about their patient's treatment progress. To establish an account visit clevelandclinic.org/drconnect or email email@example.com.
The MyConsult Online Medical Second Opinion service securely connects you to the specialty physician expertise you need when you are faced with a serious diagnosis. Following a thorough review of your medical records and diagnostic tests, Cleveland Clinic experts render a medical second opinion that includes treatment options or alternatives, as well as recommendations regarding your future therapeutic considerations.
MyPractice Community is an integrated, Internet-based electronic medical record system that allows you, the private practice physician, access to your entire practice, anytime, from anywhere there is an Internet connection.