Track your patient's care online
DrConnect is a secure online service providing real-time information about the treatment your patient receives at Cleveland Clinic.
Critical Care Transport worldwide
Cleveland Clinic's Critical Care Transport teams and fleet of vehicles are available to serve patients across the globe.
- To arrange for a critical care transfer, call locally 216.448.7000 or toll-free 866.547.1467.
- For STEMI (ST elevated myocardial infarction), acute stroke, ICH (intracerebral hemorrhage), SAH (subarachnoid hemorrhage) or aortic syndrome transfers, call 877.379.CODE (2633).
- Find more information about Critical Care Transport.
We offer clinical trials for qualifying patients.
CME opportunities: live and online
Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education's website offers convenient, complimentary learning opportunities.
- Learn more and use Cleveland Clinic's myCME portal to manage your CME credits.
Cleveland Clinic has two education programs for healthcare executive leaders - the Executive Visitors' Program and the two-week Samson Global Leadership Academy immersion program.
Referring Physician Center and Hotline
Cleveland Clinic's Referring Physician Center has established a 24/7 hotline to streamline access to our array of medical services. Contact the Referring Physician Hotline for information on our clinical specialties and services, to schedule and confirm patient appointments, for assistance in resolving service-related issues, and to connect with Cleveland Clinic specialists.
Referring Physician Hotline
- Online: clevelandclinic.org/refer123
- American Academy of Pain Medicine (AAPM): representing physicians practicing in the field of pain medicine.
- American Sickle Cell Anemia Association.
- American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA): stay informed and connected with the largest professional society for anesthesiologists.
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine (ASRA): promotes and sponsors course and workshops to disseminate information on the techniques of regional anesthesia.
- Spine Intervention Society (SIS): a multi-specialty physician association dedicated to the conscientious, evidence-based implementation of spine interventions to improve the quality of life.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- World Institute of Pain (WIP): bringing together the most recognized experts in the field of pain medicine throughout the world for the advancement and standardization of interventional pain practice and the achievement of improved standards of care for pain patients.
- International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP): is the leading professional forum for science, practice, and education in the field of pain.