Track Your Patient's Care Online
DrConnect is a secure online service providing real-time information about the treatment your patient receives at Cleveland Clinic.
Critical Care Transport Worldwide
Cleveland Clinic's critical care transport teams and fleet of vehicles are available to serve patients across the globe.
- To arrange for a critical care transfer, call locally 216.448.7000 or toll-free 866.547.1467.
- For STEMI (ST elevated myocardial infarction), acute stroke, ICH (intracerebral hemorrhage), SAH (subarachnoid hemorrhage) or aortic syndrome transfers, call 877.379.CODE (2633).
- Find more information about Critical Care Transport
We offer clinical trials for qualifying patients.
CME Opportunities: Live and Online
Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education's website offers convenient, complimentary learning opportunities.
- Learn more and use Cleveland Clinic's myCME portal to manage your CME credits.
Cleveland Clinic has two education programs for healthcare executive leaders - the Executive Visitors' Program and the two-week Samson Global Leadership Academy immersion program.
Cleveland Clinic offers same-day appointments to help your patients get the care they need, right away. Have your patients call our same-day appointment link locally at 216.444.CARE (2273) or toll-free 800.223.CARE (2273).
Referring Physician Center and Hotline
Cleveland Clinic's Referring Physician Center has established a 24/7 hotline to streamline access to our array of medical services. Contact the Referring Physician Hotline for information on our clinical specialties and services, to schedule and confirm patient appointments, for assistance in resolving service-related issues, and to connect with Cleveland Clinic specialists.
Referring Physician Hotline
- Online: clevelandclinic.org/refer123