Convenient Comfortable Care
From the moment you book an appointment for your first visit, you and your chronic pain are our focus. We listen carefully and recommend a treatment plan that meets your pain level, lifestyle and health.
If you prefer an online appointment, we also offer virtual visits that bring our experts straight to your own home.
Speak With Our Team
To make a pain management appointment, please call 216.444.7246 (PAIN) or toll-free 800.392.3353.
Cleveland Clinic’s Pain Management team offers virtual visit appointments for some conditions, allowing you to meet with a specialist from the comfort of your home, using a mobile device, tablet, computer or web-enabled device.
Why go virtual? It's an easy, convenient and secure way to see your provider face-to-face without having to leave home. This saves you travel time and time spent in the waiting room — and you can also have a loved one or caregiver join you. If appropriate, you can also get a prescription sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
Not all pain management appointments can be done virtually. Visits that involve a closer look, testing or bloodwork will still need to be in person.
Many insurance companies cover the cost of other virtual visits, so check with your insurance company ahead of time. Interested in getting started? Call your provider to find out what virtual visit options are available.
Virtual Second Opinions
When you would like a second opinion before making a decision about your medical care, Cleveland Clinic’s Virtual Second Opinions can help. It’s easy to get answers to your questions and the peace of mind you deserve from a Cleveland Clinic provider — all without leaving home.
Find a Location
You can schedule a virtual or in-person appointment with one of our specialists at the following Cleveland Clinic hospitals and centers. Our healthcare providers see patients at convenient locations throughout Northeast Ohio.
To find a location near you, please choose from our list of hospitals and centers below:
- Cleveland Clinic Main Campus
- Avon – Richard E. Jacobs Health Center
- Broadview Heights Medical Center
- Chagrin Falls Family Health Center
- Concord Medical Outpatient Center
- Elyria Family Health Center
- Euclid Hospital
- Fairview Medical Office Building
- Hillcrest Medical Office Building I
- Lorain Family Health and Surgery Center
- Lutheran Hospital
- Marymount Hospital
- Medina Medical Office Building
- Sheffield Family Health Center
- South Pointe Hospital
- Strongsville Family Health and Surgery Center
- Twinsburg Family Health and Surgery Center
- Westlake Medical Campus Building A
- Willoughby Hills Family Health Center