The C5Research Statistics team collaborates with investigators on the analysis of trial data and prepares the primary manuscript at the conclusion of the trial. In addition, several additional post-hoc manuscripts are usually developed in collaboration with the Trial Steering Committee, Publications Committee and investigators. Sponsor approval is obtained for all requests using the trial data. This exploration of the data and dissemination of the results through publication in top-tier, peer-reviewed medical journals are at the heart of C5Research’s mission as an ARO. To this end, and in response to medical journal dictates, C5Research must receive the trial data, preferably the trial analysis datasets, after data lock.
- Protocol review of design and sample size
- Review/input into statistical analysis plans
- Review/input on CRF and Edit Checks
- Independent validation of results
- Support for manuscripts
- Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) Services