If you are a self-paying patient, we will give you an estimate of what your medical care will cost before you have your first appointment, or are admitted to Cleveland Clinic.
- The estimate will include all of the procedures and services you will receive.
- The estimate will not include any incidental charges such as hotel, transportation and phone calls.
- If you need additional treatment that is not included in the estimate, you may need to arrange for additional payment prior to receiving those services.
Full payment, based on the estimate, is required before any medical services can be rendered.
- Payment must be made in U.S. dollars. You may use cash, traveler’s checks, personal checks (drawn from a U.S. bank), money orders, VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, or American Express.
- Prepayment in full may include reserving the estimated amount on your credit card. This is required when you register, and prior to your appointments.
Your final bill cannot be calculated until after your treatment at Cleveland Clinic. Your final bill may vary substantially from the estimate you received, based on any changes in your medical treatment.