Cleveland Clinic Florida promises to make the billing process as easy as possible. We want to make sure you receive the full benefits of your insurance coverage and consideration under our financial assistance programs, if applicable. We accept most major insurance carriers.
Our online billing system will help you manage your account and our new single monthly statement combines physician and hospital charges, making the billing process easier. Patient Financial Services representatives are available to help you with any questions regarding insurance or billing.
Insurance Plans & Contracted Managed Care Plans
Cleveland Clinic in Florida offers world-class healthcare in Weston. We’ve contracted with many leading insurance providers to make it easy for you to access our physicians and services. Call today to make an appointment or learn about our other insurance partners.
If you have any questions regarding your insurance, please call toll-free 844.500.9451 or email InsuranceHelp@ccf.org to speak with a Patient Financial Advocate.
The list below is for reference purposes only and is subject to change.
Check with your health plan to confirm that Cleveland Clinic is included.
Cleveland Clinic may participate in some, but not all, products offered by a health plan. Coverage limitations are dependent on individual group contracts.
For questions about insurance coverage and specific plan products including Medicare and our Las Vegas location, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
A - D
- Aetna Health Inc.
- AvMed Health Plans
- Bank of the Bahamas Limited
- BCBS of FL, Inc.
- Beech Street Corporation (aka Capp Care)
- Care Management Network dba Canadian Medical Network (CMN)
- Cayman Islands National Insurance Company, Ltd. (CINICO)
- Cigna Healthcare of Florida
- Circana Health Passport
- Community Care Plan (South Florida Community Care Network, LLC.)
- Coventry Health & Life Insurance Company and Vista Healthplan
- Devoted Health, Inc.
- Dimension Health PPO
- DirectCare America, Inc. (dba The Chandler Group)
E - N
- Florida Health Administrators (fka Beacon EPN) (fka Florida Health Choice EPN)
- Global Excel Management, Inc.
- Global Health Claim Services
- Global Medical Management, Inc.
- Guardian Life of the Caribbean, Ltd.
- HAA Preferred Partners, LLC
- Holland American Cruise Lines
- Humana Medical Plan (Commercial and Medicare Products*)
- Medica Healthcare Plans, Inc.
- Memorial Healthcare System (South Broward Hospital District)
- National Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- National Provider Network, Inc. (aka MedAvant)
- Neighborhood Health Partners
O - Z
- Olympus Managed Health Care, Inc.
- Preferred Care Partners, Inc.
- Quality Health Management, LLC
- Religious Order of Jehovah's Witnesses c/o Health Care Support (Formerly Watchtower Bible)
- South Broward Hospital District (dba Memorial Healthcare System)
- Southern Health Network, Inc.
- Sunshine State Health Plan
- Turks & Caicos Islands
- U.S. Maritime Consultants
- United Healthcare of Florida, Inc.
- USA Medical Services, Inc.
- Worldwide Managed Care Partners, LLC.
- Worldwide Concierge Healthcare Services, Ltd.
Public Exchange Options (Healthcare.gov)
Save the Date: Health Exchange Open Enrollment is November 1 – December 15!
Beginning November 1, 2017, individuals will have the ability to assess, compare, price out, and enroll into health insurance for 2018 through the Marketplace.
Individuals can sign up online at www.HealthCare.gov or via telephone at 800.318.2596.
Cleveland Clinic patient financial advocates are available to answer patient questions and assist them with the enrollment process.
Patients can simply contact a patient financial advocate in-person at locations across the enterprise or via telephone at 866.348.4393 between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Cleveland Clinic is contracted with the following health exchange plans:
- Florida Blue Options
- Florida Blue Care
- Florida Blue myBlue (PCPs excluded)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio (MMO) (through December 31, 2017 only)
- CareSource Marketplace