Cleveland Clinic Florida accepts a wide variety of insurance and contracted managed care plans at our main campus in Weston, as well as our community hospitals and family health centers throughout the Florida region.
If a particular hospital isn't on your health plan, but you feel strongly about accessing care there, you can:
- Appeal to your insurance review board.
- Look for organizations that will offer financial assistance.
- Negotiate a payment plan with the hospital. Ask your insurance company representative or the hospital’s Patient Financial Advocates for further information.
Important Information for UnitedHealthcare Insurance Members
At this time, we are discussing a new contract with UnitedHealthcare that may impact your in-network coverage for the care you receive at Cleveland Clinic. If an agreement cannot be reached, your financial responsibility may increase because your insurance will no longer cover Cleveland Clinic as an in-network facility.
Please know that nothing changes for you right now and you can continue scheduling appointments for care as you normally do. We are working hard to reach a new agreement and it is our goal to avoid any changes that would disrupt your current healthcare coverage.
For the latest information, visit ChooseClevelandClinic.org.
Is My Virtual Visit Covered by Insurance?
Cleveland Clinic provides virtual visits for your convenience and health. Virtual visits are not covered by all insurance plans. In order to fully understand your benefits and potential cost, contact your insurance company and ask if virtual visits are included in your plan and if not, what it may cost you.
Insurance Plans Accepted at Indian River Hospital and Martin Health
- View Cleveland Clinic Indian River Hospital Insurance Plans
- View Cleveland Clinic Martin Health Insurance Plans
Insurance Plans Accepted at Other Cleveland Clinic Locations
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus and Regional Hospitals
Cleveland Clinic Akron General and Lodi Hospital
Cleveland Clinic Nevada
Cleveland Clinic Union Hospital
Insurance & Contracted Managed Care Plans
The list of insurance & contracted managed care plans provided on this page is for reference purposes only and is subject to change. Check with your health plan to confirm that Cleveland Clinic is included.
Cleveland Clinic may participate in some, but not all, products offered by a health plan. Coverage limitations are dependent on individual group contracts.
For questions about insurance coverage and specific plan products including Medicare and our Las Vegas location, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
Understanding Out-of-Network Insurance
If your health insurance provider does not have a contract with Cleveland Clinic, this means that you have an out-of-network, or non-contracted, insurance plan and you will be billed for all services.
At Cleveland Clinic, we want to be completely transparent with you about the cost of your care.
Questions Regarding Your Insurance?
If you have any questions regarding your insurance, please call toll-free 844.500.9451 to speak with a Patient Financial Advocate (PFA).
Insurance Plans We Accept
The list below is for reference purposes only and is subject to change. Always check with your health plan to confirm that Cleveland Clinic is included.
Not all plans within the companies listed are considered participating. Please call 844.500.9451 for confirmation if you are unsure.
If you do not see your plan listed here, you can also call 844.500.9451 for information.
The list below includes insurance plans accepted at Weston-area facilities. Insurance plans accepted at Indian River Hospital and Martin Health can be found on these pages:
- Aetna Health Inc.
- AvMed Health Plans
- Bank of the Bahamas Limited
- Beech Street Corporation (also known by Capp Care)
- Care Management Network (Canadian Medical Network (CMN))
- Cayman Islands National Insurance Company, Ltd. (CINICO)
- Cigna Healthcare of Florida
- Circana Health Passport
- Community Care Plan (South Florida Community Care Network, LLC.)
- Coventry Health & Life Insurance Company and Vista Healthplan
- Devoted Health, Inc.
- Dimension Health PPO
- DirectCare America, Inc. (The Chandler Group)
- Florida Blue
- Florida Health Administrators (formerly Beacon EPN) (formerly Florida Health Choice EPN)
- Global Excel Management, Inc.
- Global Health Claim Services
- Global Medical Management, Inc.
- Guardian Life of the Caribbean, Ltd.
- HAA Preferred Partners, LLC
- Holland American Cruise Lines
- Humana Medical Plan (Commercial and Medicare Products*)
- The Legacy Companies
- Medica Healthcare Plans, Inc.
- Memorial Healthcare System (South Broward Hospital District)
- National Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- National Provider Network, Inc. (also known by MedAvant)
- Neighborhood Health Partners
- Olympus Managed Health Care, Inc.
- Preferred Care Partners, Inc.
- Quality Health Management, LLC
- Religious Order of Jehovah's Witnesses c/o Health Care Support (Formerly Watchtower Bible)
- South Broward Hospital District (Memorial Healthcare System)
- Southern Health Network, Inc.
- Sunshine State Health Plan
- The Legacy Companies
- Turks & Caicos Islands
- U.S. Maritime Consultants
- United Healthcare of Florida, Inc.
- USA Medical Services, Inc.
- Worldwide Managed Care Partners, LLC.
- Worldwide Concierge Healthcare Services, Ltd.