Where Do I Get Started?We know that it can be stressful to navigate the insurance coverage process, but we strive to make it as smooth as possible.
Cleveland Clinic Florida accepts a wide variety of insurance and contracted managed care plans at our main campus in Weston, as well as our community hospitals and family health centers throughout the Florida region.
If a particular hospital isn't on your health plan, but you feel strongly about accessing care there, you can:
- Appeal to your insurance review board.
- Look for organizations that will offer financial assistance.
- Negotiate a payment plan with the hospital. Ask your insurance company representative or the hospital’s Patient Financial Advocates for further information.
Is my virtual visit covered by insurance?
Cleveland Clinic provides virtual visits for your convenience and health. Virtual visits are not covered by all insurance plans. In order to fully understand your benefits and potential cost, contact your insurance company and ask if virtual visits are included in your plan and if not, what it may cost you.
Insurance & contracted managed care plans
The list of insurance & contracted managed care plans provided on this page is for reference purposes only and is subject to change. Check with your health plan to confirm that Cleveland Clinic is included.
Cleveland Clinic may participate in some, but not all, products offered by a health plan. Coverage limitations are dependent on individual group contracts.
For questions about insurance coverage and specific plan products including Medicare and our Las Vegas location, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
Understanding out-of-network insurance
If your health insurance provider does not have a contract with Cleveland Clinic, this means that you have an out-of-network, or non-contracted, insurance plan and you will be billed for all services.
At Cleveland Clinic, we want to be completely transparent with you about the cost of your care.
- View frequently asked questions about determining whether your insurance coverage is out-of-network.
Questions regarding your insurance?
If you have any questions regarding your insurance, please call toll-free 844.500.9451 to speak with a Patient Financial Advocate (PFA).
Insurance Plans We Accept
The list below is for reference purposes only and is subject to change. Not all plans within the companies listed are considered participating. Always check with your health plan to confirm that Cleveland Clinic is included.
If you do not see your plan listed here, you can also call 844.500.9451 for information.
Health insurance that is typically employer-sponsored or privately purchased.
- Accountable Health Plans of America, Inc. – Indian River only.
- Aetna Health Inc.
- AvMed Health Plans.
- BCBS Truli for Health.
- Beacon Health – Indian River only.
- BeechStreet Network.
- Bright Health Management Inc.
- Cigna Healthcare of Florida Inc.
- Community Care Plans (Broward County Government Employees) – Weston only.
- Dimension Health – Weston only.
- Direct Care America – Weston only.
- Evolution Healthcare Network – Weston only.
- First Health Network.
- Florida Blue (Blue Select | Health Options | Network Blue | PPC | Traditional).
- Florida Health Administrators – Weston.
- Health First Health Plans – Indian River only.
- Health Payor Organization – Indian River only.
- MultiPlan Network.
- National Healthcare Solution Inc. – Weston Only.
- National Provider Network – Weston Only.
- Neighborhood Health Partnership – excluding Martin Health.
- PHCS Network.
- POMCO Group – Indian River only.
- Prime Health Services – Weston.
- Religious Order of Jehova's Witness – Weston.
- SouthCare Network – Weston.
- United Healthcare.
- USA Managed Care Organization Inc. (USA Health & Wellness Network) – Weston.
- USA Medical Services Inc. – Weston.
- Zenith Insurance Company – Weston.
Health insurance that is contracted directly with Cleveland Clinic by your employer.
- Holland American Cruise Lines – Weston.
- Memorial Health System (South Broward Hospital District) – Weston.
- The Legacy Companies – Weston.
- U.S. Maritime Consultants – Weston.
Also known as the Health Insurance Marketplace®, a service that helps individuals, families and small businesses with medical insurance.
- Aetna CVS Health.
- AvMed Health Plans (Entrust).
- Bright Health Management Inc. (Standard | Super).
- Cigna Healthcare of Florida Inc. (Connect Network).
- Florida Blue (Blue Select | Health Options | Network Blue | PPC | Traditional).
Health insurance plans for individuals and families living outside of their home country.
- Aetna International
- Aetna Passport to Healthcare
- Bank of the Bahamas
- BlueCross BlueShield (Bupa and GeoBlue)
- Best Meridian Insurance (BMI)
- Cigna Global
- Coralisle Group (CG)
- Europ Assistance
- First Health International
- Global Excel Management
- Global Health Claims Services
- Global Medical Management Inc. (GMMI)
- Guardian Life of the Caribbean
- HAA Preferred Partners
- Humana (International)
- Morgan White
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- PKUCare (formerly PingAn Medical Technology)
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Sanus Health
- Seguros Reservas
- Southern Health Network
- Star Healthcare Network
- UnitedHealthcare Global
- WorldWide Medical Assurance
If you do not see your insurance company or Third Party Administrator listed, please contact our Global Patient Services department for assistance.
Managed Medicaid plans
The country’s public health insurance program for low-income families and individuals, including children, pregnant women, seniors and people with disabilities. Managed care is the most common way that states provide benefits and services to Medicaid enrollees while meeting federal guidelines.
- AmeriHealth Caritas Florida (formerly, Prestige Health Choice) – excluding Weston.
- BCBS - True Blue Medicaid – Martin Health.
- Community Care Plans (Childrens Medical Services) – excluding Weston.
- Florida Community Care – Martin Health.
- Florida Blue (True Blue) – Indian River.
- Freedom Health – excluding Weston.
- Humana – excluding Weston.
- Magellan (Behavior Health only – excluding Weston.
- Miami Children's Health Plan – Martin Health.
- Molina Healthcare – Indian River.
- Simply Healthcare – excluding Weston.
- Sunshine Health Plan.
- United Healthcare – excluding Weston.
- Wellcare (Hospital only) – Martin Health.
The federal government’s health insurance program for people ages 65 and older, and certain younger people with disabilities or kidney failure.
Medicare Advantage plans
Medicare Advantage plans often provide more benefits than you would receive under Traditional Medicare, such as dental, prescription and vision coverage.
- Aetna Health Inc. (Medicare).
- AvMed Health Plans (Choice | Circle) Medicare.
- Bright Health Management Inc. Medicare – Weston.
- Cigna Healthcare of Florida Inc. (Health Spring) Medicare.
- Cigna Medicare HMO.
- Clarion Health.
- Devoted Health Inc.– Weston.
- Florida Blue (BlueMedicare | BlueMedicare Choice).
- Freedom Health.
- Health First Health Plans.
- Humana Medicare.
- Metcare Health Plans – Weston.
- Prime Time Health Plan (AultCare) – Weston.
- Ultimate Health Plan (Advantage Care: H2962-033 & H2962-034 | Premier: H2962-031 | Premier Plus: H2962-032) – excluding Weston.
- United Healthcare - Medicare Solutions.
- United Healthcare - Sync.
- United Healthcare - AARP® MedicareComplete Choice Essential – excluding Weston.
- United Healthcare - AARP® MedicareComplete Choice Plan 2 – excluding Weston.
- United Healthcare - AARP® MedicareComplete.
- United Healthcare - AARP® MedicareComplete Choice.
- United Healthcare - AARP® MedicareComplete® Focus.
- United Healthcare - AARP® MedicareComplete® Plus.
- United Healthcare - Evercare.
- United Healthcare - Medica Healthcare MedicareMax.
- United Healthcare - Preferred Choice Broward – excluding Martin Health.
- United Healthcare - Preferred Choice Palm Beach – Weston.
- United Healthcare - Preferred Completed Care (HMO) WellMed.
- United Healthcare - Preferred Medicare Assist – excluding Weston.
- United Healthcare - Preferred Special Care Miami-Dade Thru – Weston.
- Wellcare – Martin Health.
- WellMed – Martin Health.
Health insurance plans for veterans, active duty service members and their families.
- Community Care Partners - Veterans Affair – excluding Martin Health.
- TRICARE (formerly known as CHAMPUS) – excluding Martin Health.
Workers' comp plans
Health insurance plans that specifically cover workplace injuries or illnesses, often regulated by the state.
- Best Meidein – Martin Health.
- Choice Managed Network – Martin Health.
- Employer Health Network – Martin Health.
- Evolution Healthcare Network – Indian River.
- Marriot Casualty – Weston.
- Marriot International – Martin Health.
- MetraComp – Martin Health.
- Protegrity Services – Martin Health.
- Provider Management Group Network (PMG) – Martin Health.
- Qrs Managed Care Services – Martin Health.