Welcome to the Healthy Life High Blood Pressure Program. We are thrilled that you have chosen to take this step to improve your health.
This is a special program providing individualized care by a personal Care Coach, home blood pressure monitoring, as well as regular care by your healthcare provider. The program is for six months and is completely free and voluntary.
How does the program work?
- You will be sent a blood pressure cuff to use for the six months of the program, and we will ensure it is operating correctly and will supply the batteries.
- You will be taking your blood pressure two times per week from the convenience and privacy of your home, which will help your provider make the best recommendations for care. Here are the guidelines for taking your blood pressure at home.
- You will have scheduled visits with your Care Coach to help with healthy life habits.
These visits can occur from the comfort of home through our Cleveland Clinic Express Care Onlineservice. You can connect live for your virtual visit with your Care Coach via a smartphone, tablet or computer. It is similar to using Skype or FaceTime.
Access Express Care Online
- Program Brochure
- My Action Plan
- My SMART Goals Worksheet
- My Food and Activity Diary
- How to Take Your Blood Pressure at Home