Euclid Hospital Visitor Guide - Welcome
Welcome to Cleveland Clinic Euclid Hospital. We are pleased to have the opportunity to care for you and hope your stay with us meets all of your needs. This hospital amenity guide has been designed to inform you and your family of the patient services we offer at Euclid Hospital.
We are proud of our reputation for quality care. Our highly skilled nurses, physicians and dedicated
employees are committed to providing the highest level of clinical excellence in a caring, respectful and safe environment.
If you would like further information or have any questions, please ask your physician, nurse or any member of our staff.
Thank you for choosing Cleveland Clinic Euclid Hospital.
Teresa Dews, MD
Important Phone Numbers
- Main Number: 216.531.9000
- Contact Patient: 216.531.9000
- Emergency Department: 216.692.7700
- Hospital Operator: 0 or 216.531.9000
- Housekeeping: 216.692.8992
- Medline Physician Referral Service: 866.733.6363
- Ombudsman: 216.692.7888
- Pastoral Care: 216.531.9000, extension 63057
- Patient Access Services/Admitting: 216.692.8557
- Patient Information: 216.692.8600
- Social Services/Care Management: 216.692.8800
Wondering about visiting hours? At Cleveland Clinic Euclid Hospital, we have open visitation. This means that you can visit loved ones in the hospital 24/7 — except in some ICU settings.
Travel & Transportation
Bus - RTA
- RTA Paratransit: 216.566.5244
- Regional Transit Authority (RTA): 216.781.1110
- Call for information and schedules.
- Visit the RTA website for current bus schedules and additional information
- Americab: 216.881.1111
- Ace Taxi : 216.361.4700
Regional transportation service, including ambulettes. Fee is based on your insurance coverage.
- 216.475.1001: Call at least 48 hours ahead of time to schedule transportation.
Other Transportation Options
- Tri County: 440.951.4600
A free parking lot is located near the main entrance. Handicap spaces also are available in the parking lot located near the hospital walkway.
Self-parking is free.
Valet service is available for a fee at the Main Entrance.
- Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (after 3:30 p.m., keys can be picked up from the Security Desk in the Emergency Department).
- Closed on weekends and holidays.
Wheelchairs are available for use on the Euclid Hospital campus at all drop-off entrances.
Security personnel are available at 216.692.7688 or extension 67688 for escort service 24 hours daily. Security personnel patrol the inside and outside of the hospital campus 24 hours daily.
The laboratory is located on the first floor near the Emergency Department directly across from PACC (Pre-Anesthesia Consultation Clinic).
Our full-service, nationally accredited laboratory is equipped to perform testing quickly and accurately. Most testing is done at the hospital. (Specialized testing is sent to Cleveland Clinic’s main campus.) Testing is ordered by your healthcare provider, who will get the results when the test is completed.
Outpatient Laboratory: 216.692.8660
Cleveland Clinic Laboratories offer scheduled appointments in addition to walk-in services.
- To schedule a lab appointment at Euclid Hospital, please call 216.444.2273.
- Appointments are prioritized over walk-ins and scheduled patients should experience shorter wait times.
Hours for Cleveland Clinic locations may vary by date and time for available services.
Accommodations & Services
The Center for Spiritual Care provides for the spiritual and holistic care needs of patients, families, visitors and Cleveland Clinic caregivers. Our clinically trained chaplains are committed to providing compassionate care that respects the beliefs and needs of each person. Our approach is compassionate listening and is open to all beliefs as well as those not comfortable with religion. Spiritual care encompasses that which connects an individual or group to their meaning and purpose, to others, to creation, and to the significant or sacred. Spiritual Care services can be ordered by your nurse, doctor or other caregivers.
Our chapel is available 24/7 and is located off the main lobby. Listing of local houses of worship are available up request. If you have an urgent spiritual need, please inform your caregiver.
You may contact the contact the Chaplain directly at 216.469.4570.
Grief and Bereavement Services
Our focus is caring for you through compassionate listening, quality grief and bereavement education, and the offering of individual and group services which support healing of mind, body and spirit.
- Find more information and resources about Grief and Bereavement Services.
- Questions and Support: 844.20.GRIEF
An ATM is located in the hospital main lobby near the X-ray department.
Phone: 216.692.7888 or ext. 27888 from a hospital phone.
The Ombudsman is the liaison between Euclid Hospital and the patient in resolving problems that may arise during the course of treatment. We recommend that patients first attempt to address their concerns with the department in which the problem occurred. If you do not reach a resolution with the person providing your care, we encourage you to contact the department manager or supervisor. If these attempts are unsatisfactory, call our Ombudsman Office from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, or you can leave a message anytime. Presenting a complaint does not in itself compromise a patient’s future access to care.
Amenities & Dining
Euclid Hospital’s Nutrition Services Department provides nutritionally adequate, attractive and satisfying meals to patients, with accurate diet modifications as ordered by the medical staff. During your stay a representative from food service will visit you daily to get your menu selections. Please ask your nurse for more information on ordering your meals.
Other Dining Options
Euclid Hospital Café offers tasty, nutritious and affordable meals for staff and visitors. Offerings include salads, soups, sandwiches, featured entrees and self-serve items.
Hours of operation:
- Monday – Friday, 8 – 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Vending machines are located in the cafeteria alcove and Emergency Department.
The Gift Shop is located on the first floor of the Main Lobby.
- Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Closed weekends and holidays.