Located in Lorain County, on Cleveland’s far west side, the new Avon Hospital is designed to bring you and your family the right care, at the right time, here in the heart of your community.
We truly believe that nothing is more important to us and to you than your health. For this reason, we work hard to provide high quality care so you can return home quickly and resume your day-to-day activities. Once again, thank you for allowing us to serve you.
24/7 (Closed Holidays)
Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Friday: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
24/7 (Closed Holidays)
Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m - 7 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Please limit the number of visitors (including children) to two at any one time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Anyone with a cough, cold, sore throat or any contagious illness should avoid visiting a patient in the hospital.
- Visitors may be requested to leave the room if a procedure or care needs to be performed and in the event of emergency situations.
- The patient’s team of caregivers will determine the number of visitors and/or length of visiting time if it interferes with the rest and recovery of the patient.
Visitor ID Badges
Visitors in the hospital from 9 p.m. - 6 a.m., seven days per week must obtain a badge from the Emergency Department Security Desk. The main entrance of the hospital is closed during this time; all visitors must enter through the Emergency Department entrance. Visitors accompanying Emergency Department patients will also be issued a temporary badge. Visitors are asked to present a valid photo identification when presenting at the Security Desk.
Parking is free on the surface lot and Valet service is available at the entrance of the Richard E. Jacobs Health Center. Valet attendants accept cash or credit cards.
Police and Security Officers are available at 440.695.4090 or extension 4090. Officers patrol the hospital campus 24 hours daily through all areas of the hospital. Officers are available 24/7 to escort family members or visitors to their vehicles if requested.
Manage your healthcare with MyChart - view your health summary, current medications, and test results; review past and upcoming appointments, as well as request and cancel appointments; receive important health reminders and request prescription renewals.
MyChart is available for sign up in every department.
Patient Rights and Responsibilities
Avon Hospital encourages respect for the personal preferences and values of each individual.