At Cleveland Clinic in Florida, our board-certified rheumatologists have experience treating a wide range of inflammatory conditions, including those that are rare and difficult-to-treat. We offer comprehensive, team-based care with a compassionate approach.
Why choose Cleveland Clinic in Florida?
Patients who choose Cleveland Clinic in Florida for the treatment of immunological disorders and rheumatic diseases benefit from:
- Comprehensive services: Our rheumatologists provide the full scope of rheumatology care, including injections, infusions and joint aspirations (removing excess fluid from a joint). We have specific expertise not found elsewhere in our region for complex and inflammatory types of arthritis.
- Nationally recognized care: Some of our locations have achieved special recognitions in rheumatology. For example, the Scleroderma Foundation designates Cleveland Clinic Weston as a Scleroderma Center. And the Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research recognizes this location as a Sarcoidosis Center of Excellence.
- Quick access: At Cleveland Clinic in Florida, you benefit from shorter-than-average wait times to see a rheumatologist. Our longest wait times are one to two weeks, compared to months-long wait times at other locations in the region.
- Coordinated treatment: Rheumatologists work closely with multiple subspecialists, such as dermatology, pulmonology, orthopaedic surgery, neurology and more. When you receive care with Cleveland Clinic in Florida, all these specialists have access to your medical records. This record-sharing across our system ensures that you receive coordinated care with no unnecessary or repeat tests.
- Well-rounded, personalized treatment: Our rheumatologists use a holistic approach to your treatment. We focus on educating and empowering you to take an active role in managing your health. Rheumatologic diseases are often lifetime conditions. Because of this, it’s crucial to find a trusted rheumatologist who helps you optimize your overall wellness for years to come.
What We Treat
Rheumatologists treat conditions related to the joints, soft tissues or connective tissues. We have special expertise in inflammatory arthritis, including rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis. We provide comprehensive care for autoimmune diseases and other issues affecting your bones, joints, muscles and skin, including:
Clinics and Services
Our rheumatologists work in multiple settings and collaborate closely with other experts in the Orthopaedic and Rheumatologic Institute. Specific clinics and services include:
We offer infusion therapy in multiple locations, also offering a dedicated rheumatology infusion unit. The specialized group of nurses in this unit are experts in rheumatologic infusions. Because this unit is connected to the main hospital, patients have easy access to their rheumatologist during the infusion, if needed.