It can be overwhelming to learn you may have a neurological condition. At Cleveland Clinic in Florida, our highly trained neurologists approach your care with warmth, empathy and skill. We use a wide range of tests to accurately diagnose neurological conditions and create personalized treatment plans to improve your quality of life.
General neurologists evaluate, diagnose and treat a variety of conditions, including headaches, seizures, movement disorders, neuropathies, dementia and spinal conditions. We have a vast breadth of experience and knowledge and can refer you to more subspecialized care when needed.
General Neurology: Why Choose Cleveland Clinic in Florida
When you choose Cleveland Clinic in Florida for neurology treatment, you benefit from:
- Experienced physicians: Our neurologists have years of experience and training in neurological care. Our experts can help, whether you need an evaluation for new symptoms or have a diagnosed neurological disease. Meet our team.
- Convenient access: We provide test results on a rolling basis so that you don’t need to wait until your follow-up appointment to get answers. Collaboration with neurology advanced practice providers (APPs) increases access for new-patient and follow-up visits and reduces wait times.
- Expert care for older patients: Our team has extensive experience with geriatric patients and understands how age changes neurology care. We are experts in understanding what treatments are most effective for older patients.
- Collaborative treatment: Our neurologists work with subspecialists in real-time to provide comprehensive treatment. Often, our colleagues are just down the hall, helping you get timely answers and specialized resources.
- Nationally ranked services: Our team has achieved national recognition and is ranked for our expertise and exceptional care in both neurology and neurosurgery.
- Teaching and training: We train residents specializing in neurology. This teaching focus demands that we stay at the top of our field, continually learning updated best practices and bringing you the newest techniques.
Neurology Treatment and Services
Our neurologists collaborate with multiple departments to bring you personalized, effective care. We treat the full array of conditions affecting your brain, spinal cord and nerves and offer specialized programs for: