Non-Employee Onboarding: Contractors & Facilities Maintenance Providers
Cleveland Clinic Badge Office Locations & Hours of Operation:
Main Campus – Cleveland, Ohio; M – F | 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
CCAC Administrative Buildings – Beachwood, Ohio; M – F | 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Weston Hospital – Weston, Florida; M – F | 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Indian River Hospital – Vero Beach, Florida; M–F | 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Martin Health North – Stuart, Florida; M–F | 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
On-boarding is required for all contractors and facilities maintenance providers performing services in Hospitals, Family Health Centers, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Administrative Buildings, Medical Office Buildings, and Express/Urgent Care locations (inclusive of new construction, renovations, and facilities maintenance work ). The on-boarding experience is managed through RedCarpet/Silkroad.
A primary point of contact (POC) must be designated for your organization. The POC requests on-boarding in advance of anticipated project or contract start date to allow for the contractor to complete the event in the timeframe allowed.
- For all request POC will complete the 2022 On-Boarding Request Form (xlsx spreadsheet). Once completed please send the form to [email protected] with Subject: ONBOARDING REQUEST FORM. A Cleveland Clinic Coordinator will initiate the on-boarding process in Red-Carpet/Silkroad.
- The following tasks will be assigned background check, ICRA training (if applicable), compliance training, TB skin test, Vaccine Status - Fully vaccinated (Individual has received both doses of the mRNA vaccine Pfizer and Moderna) or the single dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine or provide a medical or religious exemption form approved by the contracted company. (Cleveland Clinic Exemption Form will be provided) – For current vendor information regarding COVID-19.
- The completed 2022 excel sheet must be emailed by the company POC to [email protected] with Subject: ONBOARDING REQUEST FORM. A Cleveland Clinic Coordinator will initiate the on-boarding process in Red-carpet/Silkroad.
- An individual (personal/business) email address is required. Incomplete or incorrect information will delay this process.
- Individuals will receive personalized e-mail notification, inviting them to begin the on-boarding process. Upon successful completion of all assigned tasks and training, individuals will receive a final message on how to obtain a Cleveland Clinic Non-Employee ID Badge.