The Blueprint for Patient Experience
Discover how to improve your patient experience programs by learning directly from patient experience leaders at Cleveland Clinic. From building and operationalizing a patient experience strategy to sustaining and sharing a patient-centric culture across a multifaceted organization, the Patient Experience Leaders Forum covers the full spectrum of patient experience.
What You’ll Learn
Presentations during the Patient Experience Leaders Forum include:
- How to implement a culture of compassionate communication
- The method used to develop Cleveland Clinic’s Patients First philosophy
- The importance of relationship-centered communication
- Employee selection, training and engagement
- How emerging and innovative clinical technology can advance patient experience
- Methods to leverage date for successful outcomes
Much More Than A Lecture
This multi-day program combines small group activities, facilitated exercises, workshops, guided tours, large group discussions, reference materials and leadership rounding.
Group sizes of 25 or less foster an intimate learning atmosphere and allow us to offer several formal and informal networking events with peers and Cleveland Clinic staff.
Courses & Events
2018 Patient Experience Leaders Forum Sessions
Date: November 27-29, 2018
Location: Cleveland Clinic Main Campus
9500 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio 44195
Fee: $4,000, includes hotel accommodations, all meals during the course and program materials.
Attendees can opt for a four-day session that adds the R.E.D.E. to Communicate: Foundations in Healthcare Communication course for an additional, discounted fee.Register Now