Cleveland Clinic is interested in collaborating with healthcare organizations worldwide looking to grow and optimize practices that will enhance the delivery of care and elevate patient experience. Advisory services available through Cleveland Clinic include:
- Carepath implementation
- Clinical operations
- Continuous improvement/LEAN optimization
- Distance health, including MyConsult second opinion, ePathology and eRadiology
- Joint Commission International readiness
- Patient experience assessments and training
- Quality and patient safety assessments
- Wellness programming implementation
For organizations interested in learning more about Cleveland Clinic's international consulting services, contact the International Operations Department by phone at +1.216.448.8920, or email at InternationalDev@ccf.org.
Our more than 3,000 salaried physicians and scientists at Cleveland Clinic represent more than 100 specialties and subspecialties. Just as our founders, they continue to work together on better outcomes for patients and on innovative diagnostics and treatments. But now our collaboration extends across the globe. Cleveland Clinic’s is present in facilities from Nevada to Florida and from Canada to the United Arab Emirates allowing our care to serve more people around the world.
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
In 2006, Cleveland Clinic partnered with Mubadala Development Company (United Arab Emirates) to extend the Cleveland Clinic model of medicine to Abu Dhabi, including a new, state-of-the-art hospital facility. Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi opened in 2015 and features five Centers of Excellence, in the following institutes:
- Heart & Vascular Institute
- Neurological Institute
- Digestive Disease and Surgery Institute
- Eye Institute
- Respiratory & Critical Care Institute
Other institutes include:
- Surgical Subspecialties
- Medical Subspecialties
- Emergency Medicine
- Pathology & Laboratory Medicine
- Quality & Patient Safety
- In all, more than 30 medical and surgical specialties are represented at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is a 364 (expandable to 490) bed hospital, with five clinical floors, three diagnostic and treatment levels and 13 floors of critical and acute inpatient units. It is a physician-led medical facility served by North American board certified (or equivalent) and Health Authority-Abu Dhabi licensed physicians. Patients are treated in an unparalleled environment. The facilities at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi combine state-of-the-art amenities and world-class service standards.
Cleveland Clinic Connected
Cleveland Clinic brings best practices and leading-edge technology to hospitals in the U.S. and abroad through Cleveland Clinic Connected – aiming to improve patient care delivery around the world.
Hospitals that are part of Cleveland Clinic Connected benefit from collaboration and guidance from Cleveland Clinic in the areas of:
- Best practices and clinical guidelines for patient care
- Distance health and second opinions (MyConsult™)
- Clinical and executive education
- Continuous quality improvement and advisory services related to:
- Clinical carepath implementation
- Clinical program development
- Joint Commission International accreditation
- Patient-centric facility design
- Patient experience
- Quality and patient safety
To learn more about Cleveland Clinic Connected contact the International Operations Department by phone at +1.216.448.8920, or email at InternationalDev@ccf.org.
Sheikh Khalifa Medical City
Cleveland Clinic assumed management of the tertiary and quaternary center of SKMC in 2007, from Abu Dhabi Health Services Company (SEHA), the government entity responsible for operating all public hospitals in Abu Dhabi. Sheikh Khalifa Medical City consists of a 586 bed Acute Care Hospital, 14 Outpatient Specialty Clinics and a Blood Bank, all accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI). Additionally, SKMC manages a 125 bed Behavioral Sciences Pavilion, and an Urgent Care Center located within the city of Abu Dhabi.