Webchat Transcripts - Questions and Answers with a Physician
When you think of cardiovascular disease, you might think of coronary artery disease – or narrowing of the arteries that lead to the heart. However, coronary artery disease is just one type of cardiovascular disease. There are many types of heart disease, such as valve disease, arrhythmias, thoracic aortic aneurysms, and others that can affect the structures or function of the heart and blood vessels.
Read transcripts of prior webchats on this topic:
- Ask the Heart Doctor (Drs. Nissen & Ayoub 02/07/18)
- Ask the Heart Doctor (Drs. Nissen & Abdallah 11/20/17)
- Ask the Heart Doctor (Drs. Barzilai & Abdallah 02/20/17)
- Recent Innovations and Research in Heart Care (Steven Nissen, MD 11/17/16)
- Ask the Heart Doctor (Drs. Ahmed and Barzilai 10/26/16)
- Ask the Heart Doctor (Drs. Nissen and Raymond 02/03/16)
- Ask the Heart Doctor (Drs. Nissen & Raymond 02/18/15)
Watch video chat
Follow Heart and Vascular Institute webchats and news stories on Twitter. Simply sign up for an account if you don’t have one, and then go to twitter.com/ClevClinicHeart and click the “follow” button.
- View a calendar of events and register for future chats. Check the calendar for topics that interest you!
- Back to Heart and Vascular Institute Webchat Transcripts
This information is provided by Cleveland Clinic as a convenience service only and is not intended to replace the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider. Please consult your health care provider for advice about a specific medical condition. Please remember that this information, in the absence of a visit with a health care professional, must be considered as an educational service only and is not designed to replace a physician's independent judgment about the appropriateness or risks of a procedure for a given patient. The views and opinions expressed by an individual in this forum are not necessarily the views of the Cleveland Clinic institution or other Cleveland Clinic physicians.