Risk Calculators and Tools can be helpful for physicians to guide care and treatment.
Tools produced by Cleveland Clinic physicians:
Tools suggested by Cleveland Clinic Heart & Vascular Institute health care professionals:
- Aortic Surgery Guidelines
- epTools - a platform for the evaluation of heart rhythm disorders, related risk tools, including extraction 30 day mortality calculator.
- Valve in Valve tool - Mitral - guide to valve in valve procedures
- Valve in Valve tool - Aortic - guide to valve in valve procedures
Cardiac Surgery Risk Calculators:
- European System for Cardiac Operative Risk Evaluation
- Online STS Adult Cardiac Surgery Risk Calculator
DPAT Score - to predict ischemic and bleeding risk for patients being considered for dual anti-platelet therapy
MDCalc - includes multiple risk calculators such as:
- CHA2DS2-VASc Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk
- CHADS2 Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk
- HAS-BLED Score for Major Bleeding Risk