Functional Medicine Ketogenics Registration
To learn more call 216.444.8716.Register Today
Participants: New and Established Patients
Number of Sessions: 10
Frequency: Every week
What is the Ketogenic Diet?
A ketogenic diet is a low carbohydrate diet based on vegetables, healthy fats and protein. Without sufficient carbohydrates your body shifts from burning sugar (glucose) for energy to burning stored body fat.
The Functional Ketogenics program will:
- Walk you step by step through planning for and starting a low carbohydrate diet
- Provide tools and practical tips for integrating the diet into your routine including meal planning, shopping, cooking and dining out
- Deliver a positive group dynamic to maintain motivation and accountability
This program includes 10 sessions with one or more providers including a physician or advanced practice provider and registered dietitian that take place every week over the course of 10 weeks. Additionally, you will receive support with bi-weekly phone calls with a dedicated functional medicine health coach!
- Type 1 DM
- Pregnant Patients
- Active Cancer treatment
- Familial Hyperlipidemia
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- History of Eating Disorder
- Disorder of Fat Metabolism
The Functional Medicine Ketogenics program is currently available at Main Campus. Register or call 216.444.8716.