An offering from the Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine
Functioning for Life is a robust 10-week program of shared medical appointments designed for new patients to the Center for Functional Medicine. Disease-specific programs have been developed and patients can select the series that is right for them.
These group appointments introduce patients to the functional medicine approach and provide the necessary laboratory testing, health information and dietary guidance needed to achieve optimal wellness. Each week, patients will interact with one of the various functional medicine providers including physicians, nurse practitioners, dietitians and health coaches. Patients will also have access to individualized support and on-going communication with members of their care team throughout the 10-week program.
For information on all Functional Medicine services, please visit clevelandclinic.org/functioningforlife.
- Immune/Autoimmune Disorder Track – Conditions such as lupus and psoriasis
- Diabetes Track – Conditions such as diabetes, metabolic syndrome and pre-diabetes
- Women’s Health Disorder Track – Conditions such as menopause, PCOS and PMS
- Digestive Disorder Track – Conditions such as IBD, IBS, GERD/Reflux and gastrointestinal issues
- Weight Management Track
Each weekly program is one hour long, with the exception of sessions 1, 3, 5 and 9, which may last up to two hours. Discounted parking is available from the parking desk.
- Learn more about the Functioning for Life Series
- Q & A for Functioning for Life Series
- Register for Functioning for Life classes
To join the Functioning for Life series call 216.444.8716.