Becoming a Healthier You – Behavioral Health Therapy can help
At the Center for Functional Medicine we recognize that the mind-body connection is real. When we are faced with emotional challenges, our physical well-being can be compromised. This is why we offer Behavioral Health Therapy as part of our overall suite of services.
Our goal is to help patients enhance their life skills so they can build resilience to:
- Constant stress
- Grief and loss
- Lifestyle changes/Loss of family support
- Anger issues
- Work-related stress
- Self-esteem issues
- Relationship/Marital issues
- Abuse/Domestic violence
- Parenting struggles
- School issues
- Adjustment disorder
- Behavioral issues
Making an appointment
If you are struggling with life stressors that are affecting your health, now is the time to take advantage of Behavioral Health Therapy. Based on patient preference, we offer Behavioral Health Therapy in three settings:
- One-on-one in-person therapy sessions
- Group therapy sessions, which provide a safe environment to share your experiences and struggles with others facing similar challenges
- Virtual visits, which leverage technology so you can have a therapy session in the comfort of your home
To make a behavioral health appointment call 216.445.6900, select option 0.
Your Functional Medicine provider may suggest Behavioral Health Therapy, or you are welcome to ask any of your Functional Medicine providers about this service. We will work with you to find the most convenient place and time for your appointment.