Criteria for acceptance and applications for an endocrine rotation can be obtained from these websites:
- For Internal Medicine Residents: www.clevelandclinic.org/education/gme.
- For Medical Students: www.clevelandclinic.org/education/mse.
- Rotations are four weeks long. Two weeks will be in-patient on the Endocrinology or Diabetes Service. Two weeks will be out-patient, where residents will be exposed to a wide range of endocrine disorders.
- A two-hour Endocrine Grand Rounds is held weekly. There are daily Internal Medicine Lectures at noon. General Internal Medicine Grand Rounds once a week. Two Endocrine Core Lectures per week are given to the internal medicine residents.
- Clinical research project opportunities or case reports may be available. Residents often present interesting cases at Endocrine Grand Rounds.