The Center for Medical Art and Photography copyrights and licenses all imagery produced by its artists and photographers.
- All visual intellectual property requests require Cleveland Clinic approval.
- Licensing fees may apply (nonprofit organizations generally are exempt).
- Licensing fees are determined by proposed use and range from $100 per image for non-commercial purposes to $500 per image for commercial purposes (limited to internal academic training only).
- Cleveland Clinic does not endorse any commercial products and will not supply imagery for external commercial use.
- Requests are processed within 10 working days.
- We provide all permissions for printing or posting, while maintaining ownership/copyright.
To request a license, permitting the use of Cleveland Clinic owned artwork, photography and animation, please provide information of the intended use. Cleveland Clinic Artwork Permission.
Please direct any questions to The Center for Medical Art and Photography email@example.com.
Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine
- Licensing fees vary depending on content and usage.
- We license articles, elements within articles, collections of articles and supplements.
Licensing fees vary depending on content and usage.