Cleveland Clinic's Corporate Compliance & Integrity Program is a formal, established program that supports our commitment to following policies and standards of conduct to ensure we are in compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
The Office of Corporate Compliance:
- Oversees Cleveland Clinic’s Corporate Compliance & Integrity Program.
- Receives reports of suspected non-compliance with laws, regulations or Cleveland Clinic’s Code of Conduct.
- Serves as a resource to all caregivers with compliance-related questions or concerns.
- Provides education on a variety of compliance topics.
- Receives complaints and inquiries related to Cleveland Clinic’s Notice of Privacy Practices.
The Code of Conduct governs the actions of Cleveland Clinic and its affiliates.
Corporate Compliance Resources
Office of Corporate Compliance: 216.444.1709
Office of General Counsel: 216.448.0200
To report compliance concerns confidentially: 1.800.826.9294