Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Fellowship - Cleveland Clinic
Advanced Radiation Oncology
Cleveland, OH USA
Residency - Cleveland Clinic
Cleveland, OH USA
Internship - Cleveland Clinic
Cleveland, OH USA
Medical Education - Medical College of Wisconsin
Milwaukee, WI USA
Undergraduate - Medical College of Wisconsin
Medical School Program
Milwaukee, WI USA
- Radiology - Radiation Oncology
Brachytherapy, Radiation Therapy, Prostate Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Genitourinary Cancer, Intravascular Brachy Therapy
Awards & Honors
- Fellow, American College or Radiology
Innovations & Patents
- Ciezki JP, Jung EJ, inventors. Cleveland Clinic and Navius Corporation, assignees. Intravascular radiation delivery device. U.S. patent no. 6077213; June 20, 2000.
- Ciezki JP, Jung EJ, inventors. Cleveland Clinic and Navius Corporation, assignees. Intravascular radiation delivery device. US patent no. 6033357; March 7, 2000.
- Jung EJ, Savage J, Ciezki JP, Tuzcu EM, inventors. Cleveland Clinic and Endosonics Corporation, assignees. Swivel tip assembly and catheter using same. U.S. patent no. 6290693; issued September 18, 2001.
- Ciezki JP, Lee EJ, Jung EJ, Tuzcu EM, Weinhous M, Savage J, inventors. Cleveland Clinic and Endosonics Corporation, assignees. Intravascular radiation delivery device. U.S. patent no. 6309339; issued October 30, 2001.
- Ciezki JP, Hafeli U, Bleam D, inventors. Cleveland Clinic and Jomed Inc., assignees. Method and apparatus for intravascular brachytherapy treatment planning. U.S. patent no. 6494835; issued December 17, 2002.
- Ciezki JP, Jung EJ. Cleveland Clinic. Catheter with swivel tip. U.S. patent no. 6,387,035 B1; issued May 14, 2002.
- Ciezki JP, inventor. Cleveland Clinic. Intravascular radiation delivery device. U.S. patent no. 6626816; issued September 30, 2003.
- Ciezki JP, Jung EJ, Lee EJ, Tuzcu EM, Savage JD, Weinhous MS, inventors. Cleveland Clinic and Volcano Therapeutics, Inc. Intravascular radiation delivery device. U.S. Patent no. 6,725,081 B2; issued April 20, 2004.
Research & Publications
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)
Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists may collaborate with the pharmaceutical or medical device industries to help develop medical breakthroughs or provide medical expertise or education. Cleveland Clinic strives to make scientific advances that will benefit patient care and support outside relationships that promise public benefit. In order for the discoveries of Cleveland Clinic physicians' and scientists' laboratories and investigations to benefit the public, these discoveries must be commercialized in partnership with industry. As experts in their fields, Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists are often sought after by industry to consult, provide expertise and education.
To assure professional and commercial integrity in such matters, Cleveland Clinic maintains a program that reviews these collaborations and, when appropriate, puts measures in place to minimize bias that may result from ties to industry. Cleveland Clinic publicly discloses the names of companies when (i) its physicians/scientists receive $5,000 or more per year (or, in rare cases, equity or stock options) for speaking and consulting, (ii) its physicians/scientists serve as a fiduciary, (iii) its physicians/scientists receive or have the right to receive royalties or (iv) its physicians/ scientists hold any equity interest for the physician's/scientist's role as inventor, discoverer, developer, founder or consultant.* In publicly disclosing this information, Cleveland Clinic tries to provide information as accurately as possible about its physicians' and scientists' connections with industry.
As of 12/30/2021, Dr. Ciezki has reported no financial relationship with industry that is applicable to this listing. In general, patients should feel free to contact their doctor about any of the relationships and how the relationships are overseen by Cleveland Clinic. To learn more about Cleveland Clinic's policies on collaborations with industry and innovation management, go to our Integrity in Innovation page.
Public Health Service-Reportable Financial Conflicts of Interest. Cleveland Clinic scientists and physicians engage in basic, translational and clinical research activities, working to solve health problems, enhance patient care and improve quality of life for patients. Interactions with industry are essential to bringing the researchers' discoveries to the public, but can present the potential for conflicts of interest related to their research activities. Click here to view a listing of instances where Cleveland Clinic has identified a Public Health Service (PHS)-Reportable Financial Conflict of Interest and has put measures in place to ensure that, to the extent possible, the design, conduct and reporting of the research is free from bias.
* Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists subscribe to the guidance presented in the PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals and the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals. As such, gifts of substantial value are generally prohibited.
72 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||5|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||5|
11 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Aug 15, 2022
Dr. Ciezki took the time to answer all of my questions and discuss at length the treatment. Excellent experience.
Reviewed on Aug 12, 2022
Dr. Ciezki is always very professional and informative
Reviewed on Jul 25, 2022
Dr. Ciezki was careful to take my wishes into account.
Reviewed on Jun 24, 2022
Dr Ciezki is in a class by himself. The Ideal Doctor. Technically one of the best. Empathy is world-class! I mean what Dr gives you a personal email to email him directly and then responds within hours? Takes the time to answer ALL questions without one step out the door.
Reviewed on Jun 13, 2022
I was very satisfied with Dr. Ciezki, his staff and all health care personnel. Not just on 6/13/22 but from my initial consultation on. Thanks to all and God Bless.John Szenyeri
Reviewed on May 13, 2022
Any questions I had for Dr. Ciezki were answered in a return email usually within five minutes. I found this amazing and it gave me great confidence.
Reviewed on Mar 14, 2022
I am very happy to be in Dr. CEISKI'S CARE
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2022
Dr Ceiski and his staff were excellent.
Reviewed on Dec 27, 2021
The Dr was great, the office scheduling is poor
Reviewed on Dec 3, 2021
The doctor was very helpful and gave me the info I needed.
Reviewed on Dec 1, 2021
Dr Ciezki is an exceptional physician
© 2022 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.