Cleveland Clinic Connected
What is Cleveland Clinic Connected?
The Cleveland Clinic Connected program connects hospitals and health organizations around the globe with our world-renowned team and expertise.
Collaborate and consult with our distinguished specialists. Integrate our expertise into yours. Leverage our history of excellence to differentiate yourself as a market leader.
Cleveland Clinic Connected is a robust program that provides members across the world with access to Cleveland Clinic’s wealth of knowledge to enhance patient care, safety, and outcomes at their local facility. Members also have access to unique education and training opportunities and offering marketing support that leverages Cleveland Clinic’s world-class reputation for excellence and leading-edge care.
Why Become a Cleveland Clinic Connected Member?
There are many benefits to becoming a Cleveland Clinic Connected member, including:
- Expertise: Cleveland Clinic is consistently ranked a top hospital by U.S. News and World Report and Newsweek magazine. As a member, you’ll have access to our leading clinical and operational experts and can consult on topics such as safety, quality, patient experience, strategic planning, finance, and continuous improvement.
- Global leader: Cleveland Clinic is a global leader in healthcare with facilities not only in the U.S., but also in Canada, Abu Dhabi and London. Members can draw upon our history of excellence managing international healthcare facilities and providing exceptional patient care worldwide.
- Team approach: At Cleveland Clinic, we believe in a team approach to care, and that mindset extends to our Cleveland Clinic Connected members. You’ll have the opportunity to expand your clinical capabilities by collaborating and consulting across many disciplines to enhance patient care at your local facility.
- Education and training: Your clinical and operational staff can take advantage of many opportunities for professional growth. We offer a variety of education and professional development programs.
- Co-branding and marketing: Cleveland Clinic is one of the most trusted healthcare systems in the world. Members have access to marketing support and co-branding materials that will help you leverage our reputation for excellence and leading-edge care.
Get Access to Our Comprehensive Offerings
Collaborate with our specialists with e-Clinical Reviews. This offering enables member physicians to discuss complex patient care issues and treatment options with a Cleveland Clinic colleague. This collaboration ensures patients continue to receive care from their trusted local physician with input from a Cleveland Clinic specialist with no additional cost to the patient.
Operational advisory services
Connect with Cleveland Clinic experts on a wide range of operational topics and best practices, including:
- Patient Safety.
- Quality and patient experience.
- Facilities and equipment.
- Clinical program development and improvements.
- Strategic planning and growth.
- Financial Planning.
- Professional and leadership development.
- Marketing and communications.
Education and training
Member physicians will have access to Cleveland Clinic’s clinical education and professional development programs, including the Samson Global Leadership Academy, Emerging Leader Fellowships and the Executive Visitor’s Program. Development opportunities are also available for administrative colleagues. See program specifics here.
Co-branding and marketing support
Align your facility with one of the most trusted healthcare systems in the world. Our commitment to quality and innovation has made Cleveland Clinic renowned for our clinical and research expertise. Our brand awareness is high and continues to grow as we expand our presence globally.
We will work with members to develop marketing strategies that establish your commitment to providing excellent and leading-edge care through collaboration with a worldwide leader in healthcare and access to the Cleveland Clinic Connected brand.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can a hospital become a Cleveland Clinic Connected member?
If you’re interested in learning more about Cleveland Clinic Connected and how we can work together, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How will patients at member facilities benefit from Cleveland Clinic Connected?
Patients will have peace of mind knowing that their care is at the intersection of their trusted local provider and the medical expertise from one of the most trusted healthcare systems in the world.
Will Cleveland Clinic own or manage member facilities?
No. Members maintain complete ownership and management of their local facilities. Cleveland Clinic Connected is simply an opportunity to collaborate and consult with Cleveland Clinic experts, share knowledge and participate in educational opportunities — improving patient experience and outcomes worldwide.
Will Cleveland Clinic provide care at member facilities?
No. All care at member facilities will be provided by the local care teams. Members can access Cleveland Clinic specialists through the eClinical Review process to discuss complex cases and treatment options.
Can member providers refer patients to Cleveland Clinic?
It depends. Patient safety (defined as risk of mortality and/or morbidity) and patient preference will drive where care happens.
What does Cleveland Clinic look for in a potential member?
Cleveland Clinic is interested in collaborating with domestic and international healthcare organizations looking to grow and optimize their practice, enhance delivery of care and elevate patient experience.