Kimberly Migal, PharmD, BCPS
Clinical Pharmacist at Hillcrest since 2016
Dr. Migal graduated from Northeast Ohio Medical University College of Pharmacy program in 2015, a PGY-1 pharmacy practice residency at Hillcrest Hospital in 2016 and she earned the Board Certification in Pharmacotherapy in 2016. She is currently licensed to practice pharmacy by the Ohio State Board of Pharmacy. Her current practice site is Cleveland Clinic, Hillcrest Hospital where she is a clinical pharmacist. She serves as a PPMI preceptor and an investigational drug pharmacist.
- Doctor of Pharmacy 2015, Northeast Ohio Medical University, Rootstown, OH
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency 2016, Hillcrest Hospital, Mayfield Heights, OH
- Board-Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist, October 2016
- CITI Certification, 2018
Areas of Interest
- Internal medicine
- Investigational Drug Pharmacist
- Residency Advisory Committee: Research Subcommittee Co-Chair, Preceptor/Resident Development Subcommittee Member
- Open M Volunteer Pharmacist
- Preceptor for APPE students
- Preceptor for PGY1 PPMI Rotation
- Medication use evaluation of activated prothrombin complex concentrate. ASHP Midyear Meeting, December 2015.