Cleveland Clinic Florida physicians practice at our state-of-the-art, academic medical center that integrates clinical and hospital care with research and education. The campus is fully integrated and includes patient exam rooms, diagnostic centers, outpatient surgery and a 24-hour emergency department located in the 155 bed hospital. Cleveland Clinic Florida provides services to patients from all over South Florida and the United States, as well as Latin America and the Caribbean.
Whether you’re an existing patient or you wish to become a patient of Cleveland Clinic Florida for the first time, we make it easy to access our world-class care through our Central Appointments Department.
Making an Appointment
Our Central Appointments Department will facilitate your visit from start to finish allowing you to:
- Schedule or confirm appointments with Cleveland Clinic Florida physicians.
- Register prior to your actual visit. Provide your insurance information by phone, and a staff member will obtain the necessary verifications before your appointment.
- Expedite the authorization process by helping you identify what type of insurance authorization may be required, and work with your insurance carrier to obtain approvals prior to your visit, whenever possible.
- Obtain information on Cleveland Clinic Florida and provide answers to many of your most common questions, such as:
- How to reach the facility.
- Whether you should see a specialist, and what type of specialist you should see
- What types of insurance are accepted.
Designed to make your experience with Cleveland Clinic Florida as convenient and pleasant as possible, the central appointments center can help reduce time spent coordinating all your appointments allowing you to focus on your health.
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early for appointments, 30 minutes early if you are a new patient.
Making Appointments Online
You may also initiate an appointment online. Simply enter the requested information and click the “Send Appointment Request” button. A Cleveland Clinic Florida representative will call you to schedule your appointment.
You will receive an automated reminder telephone call a few days prior to your appointment.
What to Bring
Please be sure to bring the following items to your appointment:
- Your insurance ID card and photo ID card
- Any co-payment due at the time of service
- Any outside test results you would like reviewed by your physician
- An updated medication list
- Any forms your physician may need to sign
- Referrals or authorizations from outside PCP (primary care physician) for any testing or specialist appointments
- EXPRESS REGISTRATION for hospital outpatient procedures or tests (i.e. Radiology, Endoscopy/Colonoscopy): please be sure to stop at the CLINIC check-out desk to pre-register
- Requests for medication refills, including mail order pharmacy needs
Insurance & Billing
Express Care Clinics
When you're sick with a cold or your child has an ear infection, Cleveland Clinic Florida is here to help. At a Cleveland Clinic Florida Express Care® Clinic, you can get walk-in convenience and the treatment you or a family member needs as soon as possible from our board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. No appointment is necessary, and we offer convenient locations throughout South Florida.
Our Express Care Clinics provide easy access to cost-effective treatment for common medical issues including:
- Cold, cough, and flu symptoms, viral infections
- Insect bites and stings - including tick bites
- Minor aches and pains (without serious injury)
- Minor burns
- Minor injuries - sprains, strains, minor joint pain
- Nausea, vomiting
- Sinus infection
- Skin injuries not requiring suturing
- Skin rashes - poison ivy, ringworm, shingles, scabies, impetigo
- Sore throat
- Sports physicals
- STD checks
- Urinary tract infections
If you have chest pain, shortness of breath, dizziness, a severe headache, broken bone, or other serious problems, please go to the nearest emergency department or call 911.
Method of Payment
Most insurance plans are accepted. Payment, including co-pays, will be required at time of service.
New Locations and Hours
Cleveland Clinic Florida will be adding three new locations for Express Care starting November 1, 2018:
Cleveland Clinic Florida Weston will be open 7-days a week from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. starting November 1, 2018. The Tomsich Health and Medical Center of Palm Beach County will continue to be open on Saturdays from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
**Please go to the nearest emergency room if you have chest pain, shortness of breath, dizziness, a severe headache, broken bone or other serious problems.
For more information, please call 954.659.OPEN (6736)
Express Care Online
What We Offer
Online medical care is medicine built for the way you live today. It’s a simple, affordable service that lets you see a provider whenever, however, wherever you want to, online or by mobile app. Once you’re connected, your provider can review your history, answer your questions and at their discretion diagnose, treat and even prescribe medication. If you receive a prescription, we’ll send it straight to your pharmacy.
Anyone over the age of 18 years old and children between the ages of 2 and 18, accompanied by a parent or guardian.
If you have chest pain, shortness of breath, dizziness, a severe headache, broken bone or other serious problems, please go to the nearest emergency department or 911.
Express Care Online current services cover the following acute care conditions:
- Acute Bronchitis
- Acute Sinusitis
- Acute Pharyngitis
- Acute Cystitis
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Abdominal Pain
- Acute Conjunctivitis
- Painful Urination
- Respiratory Infection
- Strep Throat
- Minor Medical Concerns
How can Express Care Online benefit me?
- Mobile or web
- Less waiting
- No travel or parking
- Save 2-3 hours
- Convenient prescriptions
- Available 24/7
Cleveland Clinic and Online Care Group Providers
Online Care Group is a primary care practice with a national network of US-based clinicians that provides online clinical services 24/7. They are backed by the resources of the world-renowned Cleveland Clinic, should you require additional care.
Method of Payment
Several health insurance companies currently cover the telehealth sessions like a regular office visit. Patients can also pay for their visit through cash, check, credit and debit cards.
Smartphone or Tablet Apps:Get iPhone/iPad/iPod App
Get Android App