In collaboration with Global Patient Services (GPS), we’re offering unique fellowship opportunities to advance your skills and knowledge within several orthopaedic subspecialty areas. Up to two candidates per year will be accepted for a 12-month paid clinical or non-clinical fellowship program where you’ll get focused training under the supervision of various Cleveland Clinic program directors.
- Joint Arthoplasty – Gain experience and knowledge in the current approach to joint arthroplasty including primary replacement in high volume centers, revision hip and knee arthroplasty and the management of prosthetic joint infection. Exposure to high volume hip resurfacing will also be available.
- Sports Medicine – Build experience in caring for athletes in several major sports at all levels – professional, collegiate and high school.
- Shoulder Service – Gain intensive experience in soft tissue reconstruction, shoulder arthroplasty and a high volume of reverse total shoulder procedures.
- Pediatric Orthopaedics – Work with four orthopaedic surgeons who are experts in trauma, adolescent sports medicine, spinal deformity, hip dysplasia and growth disturbances.
- Outcomes Research – Our outcomes research program is one of the most robust in the world. With this fellowship, you’ll develop the skills necessary to start a productive research program when you return to your home department.
To be eligible, you must be currently training or graduated from an orthopaedic program. To apply, please send the following items to Chris Orlinski by email at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Completed application form
- A personal statement expressing your interest and specifying which fellowship you would like to pursue
- Your CV
- Three letters of recommendation, one of which must be from your current or former orthopaedic program director
- USMLE scores (not required for Outcomes Research, but highly encouraged)
- ECFMG certification (not required for Outcomes Research, but highly encouraged)
Application submission for this fellowship is now closed. For additional information please contact Chris Orlinski by email at email@example.com.