Some videos may include real surgery images and may be graphic.
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) Awareness with Dr. Lee Kirksey
- Amputation Prevention with Dr. Lee Kirksey
- Treatment of Venous Occlusion in Thoracic Outlet Syndrome with Dr. Lee Kirksey and Dr. David Hardy.
- Dialysis Access with Dr. Lee Kirksey, Dr. David Hardy, and Dr. Tushar Vachharajany.
- Chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTEPH): What Patients Should Know.
- Carotid Artery Disease: Common Questions and Answers with Drs. Kirksey, Campbell and Smolock.
- Q & A with Drs. Evans and Hardy: Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD).
- Intervention Options for PAD - Jaikirshan Khatri, MD.
- Lee Kirksey, MD Discusses Limb Salvage.
- George Anton, MD Discusses Varicose Veins and Their Treatment.
- George Anton, MD Discusses Sclerotherapy.
- Lee Kirksey, MD Describes Synthetic Skin Graft Surgery.
- John Bartholomew, MD Discusses Factor V Leiden, a Blood Clotting Disorder.
- Varicose Veins & Chronic Venous Insufficiency and Treatment, featuring Douglas Joseph, DO.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), featuring John Bartholomew, MD.
Heart & Vascular Institute Videos by Topics
Explore our free online video presentations for information about heart, vascular and thoracic conditions and treatments.